Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone tell me if I can skip the GILF content and proceed directly to their offspring? Thanks, GILF scares the heck out of me.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone tell me if I can skip the GILF content and proceed directly to their offspring? Thanks, GILF scares the heck out of me.
I believe you can avoid all the elderly bombshells except for "Nana"... but she doesn't have much lewd content yet so you're safe for now... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vicxent

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 2627619
who is the girl who is wearing a collar and acting like a dog ?
do we have any action with her ?
Its Irish actor Hanngryf O'Rbanana. She is known from Foot of the Mountains. She is becoming quite famous, so she already appears in two projects now.
So far, events with her are mostly just about fruit.

My MC is also called James. What a coincidence.
My MC's name is Thomas. Does anyone else have the same?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'll tell you this, I've never once in my life had the slightest interest in GILF content but when I played this I still completely fell in love with Nana. She doesn't really register as a GILF, to me at least.
Double Post delete one

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
I'll tell you this, I've never once in my life had the slightest interest in GILF content but when I played this I still completely fell in love with Nana. She doesn't really register as a GILF, to me at least.
Off topic here.

It's not that... I just met a real GILF irl. and when I see any grandmas (except for mine thankfully) it just reminds me of her. She was 80+ and had amnesia due to stroke thus we took care of her for a while, because she's a friend of our grandma. She still thinks she's in her early 20s my man... I have PTSD. I may push it back that memory a bit especially with this game because I agree they're not GILF levels at least based on looks. But I shudder everytime I remember that. My older cousin had it worst though.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Off topic here.

It's not that... I just met a real GILF irl. and when I see any grandmas (except for mine thankfully) it just reminds me of her. She was 80+ and had amnesia due to stroke thus we took care of her for a while, because she's a friend of our grandma. She still thinks she's in her early 20s my man... I have PTSD. I may push it back that memory a bit especially with this game because I agree they're not GILF levels at least based on looks. But I shudder everytime I remember that. My older cousin had it worst though.
If the gramma in question isn't someone you'd like to fuck, then definitionally she's not a GILF... As that means Gramma I'd Like to Fuck. Sorry you were sexually harassed by an old lady though, shit's not cool.

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
If the gramma in question isn't someone you'd like to fuck, then definitionally she's not a GILF... As that means Gramma I'd Like to Fuck. Sorry you were sexually harassed by an old lady though, shit's not cool.
I wasn't harassed but my cousin did. I just saw her naked and yup just sagging skin on top of sagging skin, still traumatized me from girls for a while (taught all girls are similar I was 12 lol). All is good tbh just that image eww...:sick:

MrGAZZ91

May 6, 2023
hi 1st time poster here loving the game never played AVN so diverse in terms of age race and body types cant get enough so just wondering when the new update will be out for pubic release? thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
hi 1st time poster here loving the game never played AVN so diverse in terms of age race and body types cant get enough so just wondering when the new update will be out for pubic release? thanks
Moonbox seems to release a new update roughly once a month and so if everything goes as planned we can expect the next update in 3 weeks or so.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes