Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
Why? are they sexier with a massive stomach? get a fat bitch if that's the case. Pretend she's pregnant.

Oh gawd.... noooo! I will never understand the love/want for prego ladies in these games.... some kinks are just beyond my understanding.

Steam release :(
I think you missed chapters 1-3 thats kind of a major plot line in the game

Reactions: MalLiz

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I learned today that trying to upload two posts filled with images back-to-back doesn't work ...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ArDZer
Dec 20, 2020
i'm surprised you don't get warned my site mods for massive image drops even if spoiler-ed
I'd imagine most people would look at it and go TL;DR.

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.
i think she is

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Totally tough about Nicole too when I saw her. I didn't play Bare Witness in a long time, but I'm pretty sure that's the exact same model MoonBox used for the saleswoman.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes