HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But I dont want grandma. Why can't you give us grandpa instead?
Because there is STILL NOT necrophilia in this VN.....

new update is bj from elizabeth (please stop with her) and sex with priya..stop
Yes please do stop, maybe you just go away?

And i don't think there will ever be :ROFLMAO:

well it's extremely disappointing :cautious: I haven't played since the first part hoping that there will be some as the game progresses.
No, there will never be sex with Nana or animations, bye now!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is ending an update like that even legal? In all the versions and updates, it's never ended like this.

Hell, this has only happened once before and it was how I knew that update wasn't actually finished!!

Weird ending aside, this was a fantastic update!! Great to see Polly again, was hoping she'd get brought in on the incest, but that doesn't seem too far off after what she's already seen and experienced.

Priya was wonderful, I can easily see her becoming more and more like Liz as she loosens up and relaxes more.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Enjoyed the update. Polly and Priya? count me in.

But.... Even though i enjoyed the update,
giphy (1).gif
like.... Still nothing from the Sisterhood of El Pene Diablo, still no Abe or Kayla and i´m kinda missing Mila and Zelda *sigh* But hey... You can´t have everything i guess :(

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
There's a lot of stuff that's great about this game, but is anyone else a little tired of half the game being MC sleeping in the same bed with girls but not having sex? The story doesn't move forward and it's basically the same scene over and over again just with slightly different combinations of people.

Reactions: Mihawk_80
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes