toobs

Nov 11, 2017
Downloaded v46 and now all my newest saves are gone and its only showing the one from the end of v37 and won't start :mad:
Having the same problem. I tried the update patch first and thought I'd borked it somehow so grabbed the full thing and its still doing that. Not sure why it's affecting us and noone else.

<EDIT>

Okay to fix this, go to %appdata%\renpy\GrandmasHouse-1629239078
copy the save file with the highest prefix (i.e. your latest save) into the game\save folder

or copy all of them I guess

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And i don't think there will ever be :ROFLMAO:

well it's extremely disappointing :cautious: I haven't played since the first part hoping that there will be some as the game progresses.
There's a lot of stuff that's great about this game, but is anyone else a little tired of half the game being MC sleeping in the same bed with girls but not having sex? The story doesn't move forward and it's basically the same scene over and over again just with slightly different combinations of people.
Yep... I haven't been to this thread for a while because I was feeling the same. After what I read here, it hasn't changed. Getting boring
Sorry... but this isn't really personal...

A simple Facepalm reaction really isn't enough. You made such an effort to look like you really didn't understood the assignment, that I have to be especially gnarly:

facepalm.gif

Now, now, don't get mad. I'll explain, don't worry.

This game is like a diary of the MC's adventures with women (and other things, but mainly women), while he was living with his Nana (the patched version is the canon, BTW). Obviously, his day to day account of his "conquests" is exactly that. So, since that is the Game since it started, it is obvious that it is what the game will be until the end. Expecting the game to be something else, is on YOU. Sorry, but you need to manage your expectations. If you don't know, don't assume, ask (preferably in an educated and courteous manner, remember preferably, not a hard requirement, but, keep in your mind that shit comes in, shit comes out).

About the Animations, there's many reasons, but the main one is: Update Speed. Most of the players prefer high update frequency, instead of animations. You, are free to choose. Either play without animations, or, play something else. Nice uh? Choice is always good. Again, expecting it to change, is a #ExpectationsManagement issue.

Now:

keep.gif

Peace :)

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Having the same problem. I tried the update patch first and thought I'd borked it somehow so grabbed the full thing and its still doing that. Not sure why it's affecting us and noone else.
if on PC, go into appdata/roaming/renpy/ and see if there's more than one entry folder for Grandmas House?
you may get lucky and your saves are still archived there if the date of one of the folders matches the last time you played .45

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Sorry... but this isn't really personal...

A simple Facepalm reaction really isn't enough. You made such an effort to look like you really didn't understood the assignment, that I have to be especially gnarly:

View attachment 3260051

Now, now, don't get mad. I'll explain, don't worry.

This game is like a diary of the MC's adventures with women (and other things, but mainly women), while he was living with his Nana (the patched version is the canon, BTW). Obviously, his day to day account of his "conquests" is exactly that. So, since that is the Game since it started, it is obvious that it is what the game will be until the end. Expecting the game to be something else, is on YOU. Sorry, but you need to manage your expectations. If you don't know, don't assume, ask (preferably in an educated and courteous manner, remember preferably, not a hard requirement, but, keep in your mind that shit comes in, shit comes out).

About the Animations, there's many reasons, but the main one is: Update Speed. Most of the players prefer high update frequency, instead of animations. You, are free to choose. Either play without animations, or, play something else. Nice uh? Choice is always good. Again, expecting it to change, is a #ExpectationsManagement issue.

Now:

View attachment 3260091

Peace :)
aLq.gif

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes