doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You can actually, it's very rare but can happen. MB looked it up for Tanya's double pregnancy. It's called Superfetation.
Yeah, it can. I knew a girl once that got married when she was 5 months pregnant. Before her 1st baby was 2 months old, she was 3 months pregnant. The human body is amazing.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
The change log talks about the day numbers.
Where can we see on which day we are?
i have been playing for several weeks now but i am not to game day 48 yet. i will start counting once i know what day i am on. I am on the day after mc takes Fiona on a date to the bar with the billiard tables. would someone please tell me what that gameday number is? thanx a million. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm still young yet I still remember a time when the internet was a place of wonder and trolls excelled at their craft.

I remember seeing posts able to elicit rage for months just for the posters own amusement.

I remember one thread in the World of Warcraft forums where one guy made a post detailing ho he'd "beat the game" and then hundreds of pages of people telling him you can't beat an MMO while he sat back and giggled.

I don't quit remember when we went from excellent troll posts making hundreds of people look foolish, to the troll posts of today that make themselves look like idiots.

It's like an artform is dying and being replace with the stupid crap that halfwits around the world drool onto their keyboards and subject us to.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm still young yet I still remember a time when the internet was a place of wonder and trolls excelled at their craft.

I remember seeing posts able to elicit rage for months just for the posters own amusement.

I remember one thread in the World of Warcraft forums where one guy made a post detailing ho he'd "beat the game" and then hundreds of pages of people telling him you can't beat an MMO while he sat back and giggled.

I don't quit remember when we went from excellent troll posts making hundreds of people look foolish, to the troll posts of today that make themselves look like idiots.

It's like an artform is dying and being replace with the stupid crap that halfwits around the world drool onto their keyboards and subject us to.
It's like the movie Idiocracy went from a comedy to a documentary.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

BladeRunnerRoyBattySpeech.jpeg

Avaron: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...an internet as a place of wonder and troll excelled at their craft... I watched a guy in a World of Warcraft forum make a post about beating the game. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die."

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes