HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm still young yet I still remember a time when the internet was a place of wonder and trolls excelled at their craft.

I remember seeing posts able to elicit rage for months just for the posters own amusement.

I remember one thread in the World of Warcraft forums where one guy made a post detailing ho he'd "beat the game" and then hundreds of pages of people telling him you can't beat an MMO while he sat back and giggled.

I don't quit remember when we went from excellent troll posts making hundreds of people look foolish, to the troll posts of today that make themselves look like idiots.

It's like an artform is dying and being replace with the stupid crap that halfwits around the world drool onto their keyboards and subject us to.
I think it started to escalate during the pandemic with all those trolls stuck in their mom's basement......

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

There are no animations

STILL???????????????? Buhahahahahahahahahaahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One seems to be close and the other will never happen......

2 updates in a month.
For 27 months straight now ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I love Moonbox and this game but at this rate I'm gonna have to dig up my own grandma which will be extra weird because I'm 41 she's long dead and may have been cremated. I'm not entirely sure what her retarded children did with her.
View attachment 3676453
I wanna give you some reaction, but I dont know wich one. Its sad and in some creepy way funny in same time.

badttbtiger

Sep 13, 2021
Please get over whatever is holding you back and make it possible for the grandma to get fucked. Haven't played this game since last year just cause of that. The game is called Grandmas House and there IS incest sooo why the fuck not...... Please do it or stop making the game, for your own sake, as well as everyone who plays your game, and isn't a fucking cuck

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Please get over whatever is holding you back and make it possible for the grandma to get fucked. Haven't played this game since last year just cause of that. The game is called Grandmas House and there IS incest sooo why the fuck not...... Please do it or stop making the game, for your own sake, as well as everyone who plays your game, and isn't a fucking cuck
Its called Grandmas House, not Grandmas Pussy. Than by this prediction is main event fuck this house.

This game is fuckfest with lot of women and fee of them are Gilfs. There isnt any reason to complain

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
facepalm.gif disappointed-face-palm.gif
It's called Grandma's HOUSE and not Grandma's Sexlife so get off of whatever high horse you are sitting on or you'll still look like a fucking Cuck :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh for fucks sake..........
ElmoElmoWalkingGIF.gif

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes