umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I need to try this one, looking at the picture it has like every single vn female character visible. Will be fun playing "find one character you haven't seen before". All jokes aside it seems like a somewhat popular vn so hopefully my expectations aren't too high.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I need to try this one, looking at the picture it has like every single vn female character visible. Will be fun playing "find one character you haven't seen before". All jokes aside it seems like a somewhat popular vn so hopefully my expectations aren't too high.
As long as you don't expect anything other than a feel good fuckfest you're golden ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yep that why 0.53 has the big fat "SAVE NOW" Screen that says only that save is gonna function
Despite the fact that there is bold text "SAVE NOW". There's also a warning when you tap on any screen that says "Last chance, are you sure you saved?" This is also something many should not miss :WeSmart:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Despite the fact that there is bold text "SAVE NOW". There's also a warning when you tap on any screen that says "Last chance, are you sure you saved?" This is also something many should not miss :WeSmart:
Instead of doing that, I wish they'd make it a menu option you have to confirm. What usually happens is someone is skipping through a bit of text then the game suddenly ends. We live in a time where there's an obsession about protecting people from themselves, so why not include games in that? :rolleyes:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Preview time

True to her name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neighborly Visit

Ugh... Gross...
oh polly gonna get a cracker cock probably

if i recall right each update is a day or two, with the Belgium happening in game the weekend yup that tracks mid game is during late summer or early fall. afterwhich [joking] games complete!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Preview time

True to her name

Neighborly Visit

Ugh... Gross...
Man!

I fucking love you! Finally! The costume has come back to Grandma's House! :love:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes