FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Waiting for Nana to give head...
Maybe a very long time...
The appropriate amount of time to wait is: From now until she takes it in.

This may seem long or short, because you'd have to compare it to something else, for example, short compared to "How Old Earth Is", and, long compared to "My patience to respond to this".

Since Time may be a human construct, based on our physiology, there is really no way to quantify this, or, even, to make it non subjective.

It is a good idea to start calling it: "The Nana Conjecture". Maybe someone will be able to solve this.

erm, quick question. was the removal of the preggo stat in the relationship menu intentional?
Clearly NOT. It is quite clear it was a non-planned situation. It was even called "The Creampie Implosion".

I need to try this one, looking at the picture it has like every single vn female character visible. Will be fun playing "find one character you haven't seen before". All jokes aside it seems like a somewhat popular vn so hopefully my expectations aren't too high.
Expectations are such "Junkies", they get High with anything.

I cannot find it. I have 0.53 and now the last one is 0.55 but I cannot move the save because I skipped 0.54
This is caused by a condition that has been many times compared to "How being Death feels like".

Please get over whatever is holding you back and make it possible for the grandma to get fucked. Haven't played this game since last year just cause of that. The game is called Grandmas House and there IS incest sooo why the fuck not...... Please do it or stop making the game, for your own sake, as well as everyone who plays your game, and isn't a fucking cuck
Please, do look up what was said about "The Nana Conjecture". Also, you seem to possibly be affected by the same condition that afflicts the answer above yours.

Quick word about the apparently cryptic answers:

Read carefully, think deeply and eventually you'll understand. Hopefully before "Sol Predicted Collapse".

Peace :)

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.55] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I haven't played this for almost 1 1/2 years waiting for Nana and now I wonder if should think of Nana as vaporware. I fear it's going to be the Duke Nukem Forever of sex scenes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
The appropriate amount of time to wait is: From now until she takes it in.

This may seem long or short, because you'd have to compare it to something else, for example, short compared to "How Old Earth Is", and, long compared to "My patience to respond to this".

Since Time may be a human construct, based on our physiology, there is really no way to quantify this, or, even, to make it non subjective.

It is a good idea to start calling it: "The Nana Conjecture". Maybe someone will be able to solve this.

Clearly NOT. It is quite clear it was a non-planned situation. It was even called "The Creampie Implosion".

Expectations are such "Junkies", they get High with anything.

This is caused by a condition that has been many times compared to "How being Death feels like".

Please, do look up what was said about "The Nana Conjecture". Also, you seem to possibly be affected by the same condition that afflicts the answer above yours.

Quick word about the apparently cryptic answers:

Read carefully, think deeply and eventually you'll understand. Hopefully before "Sol Predicted Collapse".

Peace :)
Academic word salad.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I guess a LOT of people don't understand English. Or at least, don't understand what "mid game" is meaning.

Oh well.

View attachment 3677752
That would imply that this would run for something around 6 years. That's a long time for a VN, the dev would start losing audience after 31/2 to 4 years or somehow pull a "Summertime Saga" out of his ass and be set for life.

He is 2 1/2 years in, and his growth is starting to plateau. He is attracting fewer new people. The moment Nana is added to the harem there may be growth but not much and not for long. If the dev is doing this just for the love of it, then sure he might go at it for an undetermined amount of time, even after losing customers. If he is in it for the money, he might announce his next project on the last quarter of this year and prepare for wrapping this one during the first half of next year, before he starts losing paying customers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
And for what I understood, that's exactly what will happen. Or in that range of time (it can be a little less than that, but not that much).
I already know what you understood. What I am saying is that it most likely won't happen. After all, Moonbox should like money as much as any of us, regardless of what he says. So, he will most likely finish this sometime next year and start a new VN.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.55+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I already know what you understood. What I am saying is that it most likely won't happen. After all, Moonbox should like money as much as any of us, regardless of what he says. So, he will most likely finish this sometime next year and start a new VN.
It will happen.:FacePalm:

but whether it happens or not, does it really matter? game is so then good and everyone enjoys *shrugs*

merlindec

Mar 22, 2022
if i download v53 i cannot update it to v55 cause they give an error message, no matter if i use the update patch or the v55 full version, i think the v54 is missing to make it work

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes