Mar 21, 2022
Strange, that update has been out for a month and I haven't heard of this till now. Try installing the update patch over it, that should add the missing images, or you can wait a few days for V0.06
Ah I didn't see v0.06 was coming out so soon, thanks. I'll just wait until it drops, hopefully that will fix it.

Reactions: MoonBox

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm tempted to just start off with v0.06 but didn't know if I should wait for the WT mod to update first, is it pretty easy to play without a WT or is this the kind of game that really benefits from having a guide?

Oct 28, 2021
I'm tempted to just start off with v0.06 but didn't know if I should wait for the WT mod to update first, is it pretty easy to play without a WT or is this the kind of game that really benefits from having a guide?
I've found it pretty easy so far to play without like if u look at how the character is hes a nice guy so the nicer options tend to be the right ones I've played with and without and I made the same choices I did on both i played it without the guide first

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The game is pretty straight forward, with the wt it would be even more simple it's similar to MNF if you want, be nice and you'll get everything very sweet, kind and moving type of story, with adorable characters and a very good MC. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The game is pretty straight forward, with the wt it would be even more simple it's similar to MNF if you want, be nice and you'll get everything very sweet, kind and moving type of story, with adorable characters and a very good MC. :)
I agree with one exception. The cop and femdom. Without knowing you could end her route without realizing if you didn't read this thread or follow a walkthrough.

Atleast that is the only example I can think of

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I agree with one exception. The cop and femdom. Without knowing you could end her route without realizing if you didn't read this thread or follow a walkthrough.

Atleast that is the only example I can think of
True, you're right that can be tricky without considering it carefully you can end that route and it would be a pity. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
True, you're right that can be tricky without considering it carefully you can end that route and it would be a pity. :)
I'll check out the current update for now with the WT and if I like this like I'm sure I will, as someone recently recommended it to me to check out, then I'll go from there without it if needed...

I will say that intro kinda bummed me out losing parents and little sis ironically in a plane crash while MC is similarly on his way to see Nana while on a plane. I'll give points for creativity and not relying on the standard car-accident amnesia orphan trope. :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'll check out the current update for now with the WT and if I like this like I'm sure I will, as someone recently recommended it to me to check out, then I'll go from there without it if needed...

I will say that intro kinda bummed me out losing parents and little sis ironically in a plane crash while MC is similarly on his way to see Nana while on a plane. I'll give points for creativity and not relying on the standard car-accident amnesia orphan trope. :unsure:
Oh you will love the story trust me, it's more deep heartwarming and intriguing than appear in the first steps. :)

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes