Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I was very interested in this game after trying the first version, so I waited for a few updates to see if it would have substantial content and where the story would go, as I usually do. I was mind blown after playing the latest update by how much good content the MoonBox has already included, by the way the fetishes are handled, by how well built the characters personalities are and by the beauty of the "girls", most of all. Even the Sandra's femdom scene was hot, considering it's not my thing.

Highlights in my opinion are: off the charts red head count! Why settle for two or three when you can have, well, six now? Including twins! Lily's watersport scenes, which were very well done. Karen's punishment in the coffee shop, really amusing. Zelda's cosplay passion, which opens a multiverse of possibilities. But most of all, the whole wedding event. In my opinion, Pryia has one of the most beautiful faces of the cast and Paveena, well, it runs in the family. That was one of the sexiest most wonderful event's one can find the whole F95 pool of choices. Absolute hall of fame stuff!

Also, Grandma's House succeeds at managing the holy trinity of tags: harem-incest-romance. It's really there.
Sure the game has a few problems, such as the lighting, but the MoonBox is aware of that and even jokes about it, as well as Molly's disappearances... It doesn't harm the experience in any way.
So, thank you for all that. Great job.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I was very interested in this game after trying the first version, so I waited for a few updates to see if it would have substantial content and where the story would go, as I usually do. I was mind blown after playing the latest update by how much good content the MoonBox has already included, by the way the fetishes are handled, by how well built the characters personalities are and by the beauty of the "girls", most of all. Even the Sandra's femdom scene was hot, considering it's not my thing.

Highlights in my opinion are: off the charts red head count! Why settle for two or three when you can have, well, six now? Including twins! Lily's watersport scenes, which were very well done. Karen's punishment in the coffee shop, really amusing. Zelda's cosplay passion, which opens a multiverse of possibilities. But most of all, the whole wedding event. In my opinion, Pryia has one of the most beautiful faces of the cast and Paveena, well, it runs in the family. That was one of the sexiest most wonderful event's one can find the whole F95 pool of choices. Absolute hall of fame stuff!

Also, Grandma's House succeeds at managing the holy trinity of tags: harem-incest-romance. It's really there.
Sure the game has a few problems, such as the lighting, but the MoonBox is aware of that and even jokes about it, as well as Molly's disappearances... It doesn't harm the experience in any way.
So, thank you for all that. Great job.
You forgot about MOLLY, our Doggo! Our number 2 true love after Grandma :D(I don't mean sexually for Molly) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and Qmil679

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I'm hoping for more Mama Mabel and Jamila content. Also curious about Ophelia. LOL. Yeah I'm a MILF (or would it be GILF) fan! Who am I kidding. There's nothing about this game so far I don't like. LOL. Keep'em coming!
Excited to continue with Elaine. I think Mabel and Priya/Veena will be there this update. Did the MC have anything on the schedule. I remember the sleepover is supposed to happen soon.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Excited to continue with Elaine. I think Mabel and Priya/Veena will be there this update. Did the MC have anything on the schedule. I remember the sleepover is supposed to happen soon.
Mabel and Priya won't be back til v08, Cat took up a lot of this one and Tanya is taking up a lot of v07.
I don't remember anything about a sleepover :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes