coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Seems like this is not the game for me.
I tried hard to have some sex with Nana but never happens. That is playing for hours. Kind of giving up on it.
Checking for the tags, i realize there is no incest actually so i think this is not meant to play it like that. Shame but thats ok.
Seems like a great game.... Just not for me. I like Nana a lot.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I tried hard to have some sex with Nana but never happens. That is playing for hours. Kind of giving up on it.
Checking for the tags, i realize there is no incest actually so i think this is not meant to play it like that. Shame but thats ok.
Well I guess reading isn't your thing either :) (Being a smart ass). As stated many many many times before on this post. Grandma is the End Game Final Boss, She's our end all be all, she's our Matriarch of our Harem, she'll be last one we do all romantic closeness with most likely. It's called Grandmas house for a reason. This the EARLY game, we still have a lot to get to, this not your quick fap and forget about Novella. Moon is doing a long term thing here.

Reactions: Freezer14

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I do wonder if there's a way for others to help with rendering power, but I guess that'd take some technical wizardry.
There's online render farms you can use but they're pretty damn expensive. It's cheaper in the long run to just build another rig.

-

Shrugs-

I dunno, maybe MoonBox ever decides to team up with someone just to do rendering/coding and let some else write a story, we could team up, -shrugs- :D
Nah, no one is ever getting involved in the writing of Grandma's House. The most I'd bring in is an animator but they would probably quit after 2 days because I'm gonna be a controlling pain in the ass.

It's gonna happen but in a while. Might be worth coming back to the game eventually if you enjoyed it so far.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There's online render farms you can use but they're pretty damn expensive. It's cheaper in the long run to just build another rig.

Nah, no one is ever getting involved in the writing of Grandma's House. Just most I'd bring in is an animator but they would probably quit after 2 days because I'm gonna be a controlling pain in the ass.

It's gonna happen but in a while. Might be worth coming back to the game eventually if you enjoyed it so far.
I ment I write my own story and you render/code, lol. I would never want to put my own pennies in your jar, that's your story. BUT, again as I've stated It's wistful thinking and I would want to know someone a bit better.

Reactions: MoonBox

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well I guess reading isn't your thing either :) (Being a smart ass). As stated many many many times before on this post. Grandma is the End Game Final Boss, She's our end all be all, she's our Matriarch of our Harem, she'll be last one we do all romantic closeness with most likely. It's called Grandmas house for a reason. This the EARLY game, we still have a lot to get to, this not your quick fap and forget about Novella. Moon is doing a long term thing here.
Well, what can i say. I am looking for some nice grandma approach in games. And of course i did not see the actual tags but in the search it showed up with them.
In any case, i will wait.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hello dev! are we gonna have Jamila's titty milk for the next update or what? :cool:

And another Q; are gonna have our own MILF farm at the end of the game? (all mamas living in MC house)
Lol nah, not yet.
All the harem milfs will be living in the house and a few of the side milfs.

Shame as tbh as I recently upgraded to a pretty high end computer (3080ti) but due to work it spends 90% of the time just sitting there.
Appreciate the thought but I don't think it's possible.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Any chance of having the splash screen at the start not be fullscreen? Annoying to launch the game and then lose control of the screen.
Haven't looked into it but you can delete presplash.png from the game folder to disable the splash screen.

Reactions: haooni
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes