MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Can you explain a bit more, how exactly is this putting it to work?.
The scene doesn't fit on my old GPU so I would have had to CPU render it, which is much slower.

This is a render from a couple of versions ago that I had to CPU render. Notice how it's all grainy. If I re-rendered that now it would come out much clearer and wouldn't even take a fifth of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
The scene doesn't fit on my old GPU so I would have had to CPU render it, which is much slower.

This is a render from a couple of versions ago that I had to CPU render. Notice how it's all grainy. If I re-rendered that now it would come out much clearer and wouldn't even take a fifth of the time.
I'm really curious about this stuff, how long does it take to render your average scene?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It varies quite a bit so it's hard to give an average. Anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours depending on what's in it.
I'd say the average is around 45 minutes.
I'm to old and grumpy to try learn all the rendering/coding. :p Writing/Stories. I can do that for days, been doing that since I was kid. :p I always wanted to do one these, just don't have energy/patience to learn Rendering/Coding. So I always amazed & slightly envious of ya'll that do that stuff.

Reactions: MoonBox

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Who makes the Incest Patch?

I've played both with and without it, but noticed that it didn't catch "roommate" for "sister" when talking about Priya's sister. Shrug. Not a big deal. Just thought I'd mention it in case that's helpful for whoever works on it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So more betty and the other beauties, way more beautiful and even faster... that's all I'm hearing:)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I'm to old and grumpy to try learn all the rendering/coding. :p Writing/Stories. I can do that for days, been doing that since I was kid. :p I always wanted to do one these, just don't have energy/patience to learn Rendering/Coding. So I always amazed & slightly envious of ya'll that do that stuff.
I mean dude if you're serious about it there are simple how to vids on youtube or you can find someone to do the render/coding while you write the story

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Oh I see, oh Yeah I heard it can be harder to render several characters in another game, but I thought that was sex stuff.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I mean dude if you're serious about it there are simple how to vids on youtube or you can find someone to do the render/coding while you write the story
I am serious. I keep trying talk myself into trying learning it. As for finding someone I could trust(I have those types of issues). Would be nice, I won't lie. I could probably have entire book done, before they could get first chapter rendered, lol. Oh well, I'm never that lucky in life :)

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I am serious. I keep trying talk myself into trying learning it. As for finding someone I could trust(I have those types of issues). Would be nice, I won't lie. I could probably have entire book done, before they could get first chapter rendered, lol. Oh well, I'm never that lucky in life :)
I do wonder if there's a way for others to help with rendering power, but I guess that'd take some technical wizardry.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
-
I do wonder if there's a way for others to help with rendering power, but I guess that'd take some technical wizardry.
Shrugs-

I dunno, maybe MoonBox ever decides to team up with someone just to do rendering/coding and let some else write a story, we could team up, -shrugs- :D

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes