Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
He changed the MC’s dick after that scene. It’s not as big as the original but much bigger than the one in the pic. I myself hate when drastic changes are made such as resizing dicks of the player.
Agreed. If you make an MC with a huge cock, leave it the fuck alone. Don't shrink it for whiners who have tiny penises in real life. Fuck them.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Great game.
Very horrrny.
And THICCCC women.
Man you've hit the right spot.
There aren't that many games with gorgeous plump females in 'm.
Marvelous asses!!
you got me.

Reactions: fanboi and MoonBox
Jun 11, 2020
I'm glad we're getting to know the other LI's yes we know that Nana is the main course, but adding depth to the other ladies is great too. Sophie has my attention and boy do I miss Shawna.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm glad we're getting to know the other LI's yes we know that Nana is the main course, but adding depth to the other ladies is great too. Sophie has my attention and boy do I miss Shawna.
Shawna was mostly there to have a sex scene in the demo. She will be coming back, but she won't have much content. I do have another punk style girl planned though.

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
Wow, definitely keeping up with this one. The set up is great so far, and the models are some of the best I've seen. Usually just skip over the games with perfect carbon copy Barbie dolls or ones that are just plain ugly, so it's awesome to see everything from average yet fuckable to hot females that are so varied in size, shape, and age. Can't wait to see the story continue.

Aug 2, 2021
Great update! the most unexpected was Karen "speaking" with mc's mangaer :KEK:
i've thought that meme is dead already.
karen-1-768x711.jpg

i've found funny that Grandma called her friend to check on mc instead of touch him by herself, Allison is almost ready to massage swollen mc's dick to prevent pain.
If dr say that "pain" should be relased in home i'm sure Good Grandma would help:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes