Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have an Asian GILF model but I haven't decided what her role will be yet.
Well, we already have the 'matriarch' of the family, then we have Jamila, who in all essence, has been his mother growing up. Even slipping up calling her 'mom' at times. But, the new Asian, is exactly that. New. So, what other role is left? House masseuse?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well, we already have the 'matriarch' of the family, then we have Jamila, who in all essence, has been his mother growing up. Even slipping up calling her 'mom' at times. But, the new Asian, is exactly that. New. So, what other role is left? House masseuse?
Unnamed Asian GILF wouldn't be part of the household. I'm thinking the manager of the spa.
Asami might be. That will make more sense once Shizuka's route starts.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
just WOW - already much content for v0.01beta and also different types girls/women you may choose - great.

only granny NANA looks more like a mom/MILF , than a grandma ! but as long as nearly all games make moms/MILFs looking more like teens i can get along with that.

really looking forward for updates, but take your time and keep this good work up also for the future !

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hello
just WOW - already much content for v0.01beta and also different types girls/women you may choose - great.

only granny NANA looks more like a mom/MILF , than a grandma ! but as long as nearly all games make moms/MILFs looking more like teens i can get along with that.

really looking forward for updates, but take your time and keep this good work up also for the future !
Technically a teen can be a Milf.....

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Really loved this release, dunno how much time had passed since got so hyped with a first release. Loved the Nana, hope to have more time with her, doing more activities with her and get to develop more their relationship and that i can knock her up or that prya find a way to make Nana still fertile if she isn't anymore.
She doesn't really look in her sixty's but im not complaining prefer that than have her walking with a wanderer :p.
Loved Fiona model she is pretty hot.
Aunt Amy seems pretty hot too in the flashback.
Shizuka is really really cute.
I could go on but honestly loved all the girls so far.
Nice length for a first release and good amount of lewd scenes I loved it.

Keep up the awesome work im hyped to keep playing.
Wish you all the best in the game I will be here enjoying the ride.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I actually liked Aiko but the poll only had "good enough" as its only like choice. I thought she was better than good enough, but eh... as long as you don't fall into the dev trap of mid vn re works I'll be happy :)

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes