Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I actually liked Aiko but the poll only had "good enough" as its only like choice. I thought she was better than good enough, but eh... as long as you don't fall into the dev trap of mid vn re works I'll be happy :)
Well, Aiko might be changed out for a new model and then just slowly slide out of the picture.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I actually liked Aiko but the poll only had "good enough" as its only like choice. I thought she was better than good enough, but eh... as long as you don't fall into the dev trap of mid vn re works I'll be happy :)
To be honest I liked her character and she seems to help Shizuka to become more open, but her eyes were looking a little weird to me and she looked like she was possibly sleeping in the utility closet at the spa. Maybe next appearance in the game she could have her hair done better and her eyes opened just a bit more so at certain angles they don't look almost completely black. Those are the only changes I would like to see because it would bring out more of her beauty. To reduce time going back and changing anything Aiko could just say she has been sleeping better since she met the MC after he helped her release some stress.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
You guys shouldn't get your heart set on Aiko. If you look at the new game banner, she's not even in it.
Not very attached to her but the votes look like they say need some work or good enough is winning and if the dev just takes her out it will look bad that they even did a vote in the first place. It is the dev's game so they can do what they want but to remove or replace her would be a lot of work and would certainly hinder other progress that would be more enjoyable. Trying to please the so far 3 people that think she should be removed and 1 that thinks she looks ghostly verses the 21 people who think she should stay but may need some work and the 9 that say she is good enough. Also just saying why make a banner with a character that you currently have a vote for that would just waste precious time.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah I wasn't expecting people to like her that much, her eyes and mouth are fucking weird to me. I am planning on reworking the first few updates but that's going to be when the game is complete so even if I replace her, it won't cause any delays.

To be honest I liked her character and she seems to help Shizuka to become more open, but her eyes were looking a little weird to me and she looked like she was possibly sleeping in the utility closet at the spa. Maybe next appearance in the game she could have her hair done better and her eyes opened just a bit more so at certain angles they don't look almost completely black. Those are the only changes I would like to see because it would bring out more of her beauty. To reduce time going back and changing anything Aiko could just say she has been sleeping better since she met the MC after he helped her release some stress.
The eyes are the main problem for me. The thing is I just saw a good looking model on sale for 4$ and bought her but I later realized she's supposed to be a foxgirl or something. That's why her eyes are so weird. I'm planning on fixing her but if I can't work her eyes out, I'm going to replace her.
And she does sleep in the utility closet, that spa is not a good place to work.

You guys shouldn't get your heart set on Aiko. If you look at the new game banner, she's not even in it.
Lol, ran out of RAM. I'd have everyone on there if I could.

Not very attached to her but the votes look like they say need some work or good enough is winning and if the dev just takes her out it will look bad that they even did a vote in the first place. It is the dev's game so they can do what they want but to remove or replace her would be a lot of work and would certainly hinder other progress that would be more enjoyable. Trying to please the so far 3 people that think she should be removed and 1 that thinks she looks ghostly verses the 21 people who think she should stay but may need some work and the 9 that say she is good enough. Also just saying why make a banner with a character that you currently have a vote for that would just waste precious time.
To be clear, the poll is just to get people's opinions, not to decide what happens with her.
I'm leaning towards fixing her but I wanted to know if others thought she was a bad as I did.

PS: I'm the one that voted "Ghost"

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Liked the game and will continue to play. Hope that Aiko remain. Just do as someone said above, say she slept better after the good spa scene. And with some small adjustment, especially the eyes, she can be in the game. Jamal's sister (don't remember her name) is my fave yet,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I was expecting people to like her that much, her eyes and mouth are fucking weird to me. I am planning on reworking the first few upddates but that's going to be when the game is complete so even if I replace her, it won't cause any delays.

The eyes are the main problem for me. The thing is I just say a good looking model on sale for 4$ and bought her but I later realized she's supposed to be a foxgirl or something. That's why her eyes are so weird. I'm planning on fixing her but if I can't work her eyes out, I'm going to replace her.

To be clear, the poll is just to get people's opinions, not to decide what happens with her.
I'm leaning towards fixing her but I wanted to know if others thought she was a bad as I did.

Totally get it. Sorry if I come off rough when it comes to mid vn reworks, it's just a growing trend that I despise but I'm well aware it is your baby :) So far you and your vn have been stellar so I gotta give you the benefit of any doubt. Cheers :)

P.s. can't wait for more kinks (both seen and unseen so far) in the vn. :)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Totally get it. Sorry if I come off rough when it comes to mid vn reworks, it's just a growing trend that I despise but I'm well aware it is your baby :) So far you and your vn have been stellar so I gotta give you the benefit of any doubt. Cheers :)

P.s. can't wait for more kinks (both seen and unseen so far) in the vn. :)
Not at all, I understand completely. I'm still waiting on Where It All Began:cry:
Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words.

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo can anyone hook me up with walkthrough mod port for android that just makes the game easier for me. Koga has put up a mod file for pc.
And hey dev if you reading this do inform me of walkthrough is needed for the first version or not k.
As far as I've seen and read about this game until now man I'm freaking stoked and yeah Dev don't listen to whinners in here and change anything. No matter how hard you work whinners will whin so ignore and do what you have planned from the beginning

• Red Heart

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
yo can anyone hook me up with walkthrough mod port for android that just makes the game easier for me. Koga has put up a mod file for pc.
And hey dev if you reading this do inform me of walkthrough is needed for the first version or not k.
As far as I've seen and read about this game until now man I'm freaking stoked and yeah Dev don't listen to whinners in here and change anything. No matter how hard you work whinners will whin so ignore and do what you have planned from the beginning
I wouldn't say it's needed but it is helpful. Most of the choices are whether you want to start a route or what you want to do in sex scene.
There's a walkthrough link in the OP until someone works their mod magic.

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah I wasn't expecting people to like her that much, her eyes and mouth are fucking weird to me. I am planning on reworking the first few updates but that's going to be when the game is complete so even if I replace her, it won't cause any delays.

The eyes are the main problem for me. The thing is I just saw a good looking model on sale for 4$ and bought her but I later realized she's supposed to be a foxgirl or something. That's why her eyes are so weird. I'm planning on fixing her but if I can't work her eyes out, I'm going to replace her.

Aiko is pretty model just needs some fixing: her skin is too bright, she could use some lipstick in red or burgundy. Oh yea, and her kimono could show more her skin, she have cute body :love:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick port with integrated Mod, download link here

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes