Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018
Loving the VN Moonbox, the women are gorgeous and with lot of diversity. Honestly when the ladies are that fine, i barely notice the lighting and such. And the booties ah mah lawd the booties!!, from Shawna to Aaliyah and especially Jamila cant wait to get her. And some great tags, and not the netorare and futa-shit. Overall can't wait for more from you, i'm looking forward to that Netori action.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Really loved this release, dunno how much time had passed since got so hyped with a first release. Loved the Nana, hope to have more time with her, doing more activities with her and get to develop more their relationship and that i can knock her up or that prya find a way to make Nana still fertile if she isn't anymore.
She doesn't really look in her sixty's but im not complaining prefer that than have her walking with a wanderer :p.
Loved Fiona model she is pretty hot.
Aunt Amy seems pretty hot too in the flashback.
Shizuka is really really cute.
I could go on but honestly loved all the girls so far.
Nice length for a first release and good amount of lewd scenes I loved it.

Keep up the awesome work im hyped to keep playing.
Wish you all the best in the game I will be here enjoying the ride.
Well said, I'm trying to be a grandpa to my child.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Time for another sneak peek.

Sandra the Amazon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yvonne, Mayor of Gilford

Lina, Allison's real estate agent

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Reactions: MoonBox

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's Beta version 0.01 so If I get getting it right 0.1 will next as update and Alpha.

This game looks really promissng and I am looking forward or Alpha 0.1 release.

I wish dev good luck on his project btw anyone have info about new update.
Why I haven't tried this game yet ? : Well at least one bite need to complete. It's 0.01 and beta so . . .
Looking forward for update and will love to give my feedback as rattings.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's Beta version 0.01 so If I get getting it right 0.1 will next as update and Alpha.

This game looks really promissng and I am looking forward or Alpha 0.1 release.

I wish dev good luck on his project btw anyone have info about new update.
Why I haven't tried this game yet ? : Well at least one bite need to complete. It's 0.01 and beta so . . .
Looking forward for update and will love to give my feedback as rattings.
I only called it a beta in case there were bugs but there don't seem to be any.
The next update will be v0.02.

Reactions: Dipper Pines
Feb 17, 2021
Very much enjoyed it. Fun for the obvious difference. Well written 7/10. Very good and diverse range of models 10/10 (great to see this in a daz based game). Very good renders 8/10. Looking forward to future updates and of course will purchase finished article. My only negative was the text 5/10, (it was very difficult to read unless set to very large).

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Very much enjoyed it. Fun for the obvious difference. Well written 7/10. Very good and diverse range of models 10/10 (great to see this in a daz based game). Very good renders 8/10. Looking forward to future updates and of course will purchase finished article. My only negative was the text 5/10, (it was very difficult to read unless set to very large).
I'll see if I can add a setting in the preferences to switch between default and custom font.
For now you can drop this file in ".../Grandmas House/game" and overwrite to revert to the default font.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes