RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Complicated? I don't even know what to tell you dude. You got to a screen that said "SAVE NOW!!!", decided to save somewhere else and then deleted the game.
View attachment 2922254

If you can't follow these instructions, that's on you:
1. Save at the "SAVE NOW!" screen at the end of part 2
2. Load that save in part 3
well i know for a fact i saved when it said to... in fact, the instructions said roll back and save. so i did. now i'm getting the error as soon as i try to load the last saved file. i suspect that it has something to do with having downloaded the "updates" previously as opposed to the full game download. oh well. either way i guess i'll miss out on MC stroking some broads cheek again, telling her she's family, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone notice any animation stuttering between scenes in .38? The game feels a bit laggy and am wondering if it's the game or my rig. Considering I had no issues with previous builds
what animations, ? the game isn't animated, one of the bigges "bulling" ;) points here in the thread, is when someone starts complaining about the lack of animations:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: RichardDubbz ; must be something different, because I played with "updates patch" only and it worked fine for me

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
well i know for a fact i saved when it said to... in fact, the instructions said roll back and save. so i did. now i'm getting the error as soon as i try to load the last saved file. i suspect that it has something to do with having downloaded the "updates" previously as opposed to the full game download. oh well. either way i guess i'll miss out on MC stroking some broads cheek again, telling her she's family, etc.
If it said rollback and save then you're not playing the end of part 2. Instead of the usual credit screen you get one that says "SAVE NOW!"

Sooo... Anyone have a "remove asami from the game-patch" yet?
1694465578303.png

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
If it said rollback and save then you're not playing the end of part 2. Instead of the usual credit screen you get one that says "SAVE NOW!"
well, that i have no answer for. if i don't roll back and save, it just takes me to the main "splash screen" where i can choose to load, etc.
i went one more screen where it told me "last chance." saved there and the game loads to the splash screen. :unsure:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
well, that i have no answer for. if i don't roll back and save, it just takes me to the main "splash screen" where i can choose to load, etc.
i went one more screen where it told me "last chance." saved there and the game loads to the splash screen. :unsure:
What was the scene before that?

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Hey guys. So I loaded the save from chapter 2. Did it right before the "SAVE HERE" Warning. Can't load anything and I have all my progress lost. Could someone be kind enough to share with me a saved file?

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

What have I done wrong this time? I saved just before the end, then I get this. Anyone got the save for this?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

What have I done wrong this time? I saved just before the end, then I get this. Anyone got the save for this?
Look one post above yours. You have to save EXACTLY at the "Save Now" Screen

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-38-moonbox.94140/post-11699900
Hope you know how to change MC S name ;)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes