Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You forgot about Ofelia,and Mabel. yes there is a Granny squad in this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I haven't completed the story yet but I always had a doubt about what Fiona's Nana would look like and what it would look like, if Fiona's Nana appeared with a super shocking and sexy attitude that discovers the relationship he has with his family, she would like to be her part of the redhead harem and could she look like this? :unsure: :love: :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You forgot about Ofelia,and Mabel. yes there is a Granny squad in this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, same for them, "a" Grandma, not "the" Grandma.
Knew there were others, but couldn't remember their names, thanks. (y)
lol Mini is just the most memorable, to me, for some reason... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i would say my only criticism of this game is that the graphics are showing their aga a bit...and you also can fuck the grandma and haven't really impregnated anyone yet. But it's still my favorite
I mean, even if I agreed with your comment about the graphics, nothing else you've said in this statement is remotely true.

Unless it's really your favorite (which I kinda doubt since your magnum opus implies that you've never played it)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So did Aiko and Shawna get dropped? Shawna I can get since they are not in tow forever but I am in the 2nd Part and Aiko seemed to have disappeared.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So did Aiko and Shawna get dropped? Shawna I can get since they are not in tow forever but I am in the 2nd Part and Aiko seemed to have disappeared.
Aiko is a side character. You'll get at least one more scene with her, and maybe a little more between now and the ending depending on Moon's whims, but after her next scene the only guaranteed appearance will be in the game's ending. Shawna will also be seen in the ending.
IMO Moon was a tad ambitious in just how intimate Aiko and Paveena's scenes were written but those are side characters not meant to be seen often.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Who is that ??
This One Which one MC is trying to Hide with his Hands but it's not hiding :KEK: :KEK:

I'm out for the weekend and when I return, this thread is fuller than Liz's pussy after a creampie.

You guys are awesome!
Lesser than Nana just Saying :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Tell me if Brook find Panties- Yohohohooooo

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nanas coment was the Hammer in that episode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now you know when we speak about the cult do you ?
Oh yes I understand now! For a moment I imagined the situation as everyone worshiping Mc and they also have a madre Nana for cult :KEK:

MoonBox Are you sure she's fit to be a grandmother?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Lol these women decided to create a cult of Pene Del Diablo? I laughed when they appeared on the news :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3477984

Fill them with his spirit... that's something interesting :KEK:
And the nun next to the reporter is pregnant (if the choice was made). The second nun holding that penis shaped statue might be also pregnant. Who knows if these women might appear later in the story (and one will be likely a mother). :giggle::whistle:

Reactions: txe320 and MAGO-DAG
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes