DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, it would fit the humor of the game better if all of the cultists are one-nights and none of them ever find him ... at least until whatever end-game orgy Moon has planned.
True, though if Moonbox would like to deal with the consequences of having the cult know where Thomas is, it would not be to hard to have one of them have a breakdown of her car. :p

Reactions: Elhemeer

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
i would say my only criticism of this game is that the graphics are showing their aga a bit...and you also can fuck the grandma and haven't really impregnated anyone yet. But it's still my favorite

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i would say my only criticism of this game is that the graphics are showing their aga a bit...and you also can fuck the grandma and haven't really impregnated anyone yet. But it's still my favorite
MC has not fucked "the Grandma" yet and has a child with one of the LIs.
Graphics are subjective...
Did you even play the game?

:KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
you also can fuck the grandma and haven't really impregnated anyone yet. But it's still my favorite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Say what now?
Forgive him He might have been Confused with the Hotness of Nana ( Afterall Who doesn't want to Rub on Her) :love::devilish:
Alison is Forever young with the Magical Hands of MoonBox

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
MC hasn't fucked "grandma" yet and has a son with one of the LIs.
Graphics are subjective...
Did you even play the game?

:CAKE:
Thank you for reminding me that after so many updates I still can't have sex with Nana :whistle::cautious:, plus don't he get Paveena pregnant too? :unsure:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
...and 2 of the cultist.....and Karen on the plane..... :unsure: .....wasn't Aiko also one of the pregnant girls? Ohh and Tanya counts double,

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tell me you don't know shit, without tellin me you don't know shit.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wonder if he's talking about fucking Mini, a grandma, rather than Nana, "the" titular grandma. :unsure:
Pretty sure that's been done before...

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You forgot about Ofelia,and Mabel. yes there is a Granny squad in this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm, Quite a GrannySome House after all as we know MC(Thomas) has a Quite lot Options Roaming Around him :KEK: :KEK:, Bring All Granny Squad and Let's Have Some Party scenes :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You forgot about Ofelia,and Mabel. yes there is a Granny squad in this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I haven't completed the story yet but I always had a doubt about what Fiona's Nana would look like and what it would look like, if Fiona's Nana appeared with a super shocking and sexy attitude that discovers the relationship he has with his family, she would like to be her part of the redhead harem and could she look like this? :unsure: :love: :love: :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, same for them, "a" Grandma, not "the" Grandma.
Knew there were others, but couldn't remember their names, thanks. (y)
lol Mini is just the most memorable, to me, for some reason... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes