HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, when it's pumped into a pussy it can survive for about 5 days.
When it's spurted outside, it only lives for a few minutes.
If it's not ejaculated, it will last for approx. 74 days before being reabsorbed by the body.

After death, it needs to be extracted in under 24hrs, in order to still be viable for use in artificial insemination. Some sources claim up to 36hrs, but no higher.
You're such a fountain of knowledge it boggles the mind! :sneaky:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm afraid that says more about your mind, than it does about me being a fountain of knowledge mate. :):ROFLMAO:
What!? I wasn't being facetious (this time)!
Well Let's make Mood fresh with Some Heavenly Water touched by One and Only Zeus Fingering :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Let's be Grateful and Take it :KEK::KEK:

I hope this Fountain we are Getting for now :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well Let's make Mood fresh with Some Heavenly Water touched by One and Only Zeus Fingering :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Let's be Grateful and Take it :KEK::KEK:

I hope this Fountain we are Getting for now :whistle:

I have no idea what you're trying to say, here. Sorry.
I mean, I think that you're saying you want to wash the conversation about sperm life away with female ejaculate...
But Zeus is his cock. His cock doesn't have fingers, so I'm confused by "Zeus fingering". :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
IK that Zeus is his Peepee's Nickname, But Thomas is the Holder of that Title so After Fingering he will use it and She will Squirt again :WeSmart: and in a greater quantity :KEK::KEK:

Thomas is not the holder of that title.
His cock is.
When have you ever heard Thomas refer to himself as "Zeus"? Never.
It's not his pet name, it's his cock's. That's why it's always spoken about in the 3rd person perspective.

So you meant "Thomas fingering", not Zeus.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I've seen some weird stuff in this game, but a cock fingering a chick would be a bit much! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
refusal might be dangerous.
with her desire you might wake up chained to the bed in the cabin...
Refusal to such an extent that as soon as he wakes up he will be left without Pene del Diablo? :KEK:

I remember she said something like "If only daddy had two big dicks" if I am not mistaken :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jerk-man

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
you know since its called pene del diablo would that mean maria gets corrupted or does his dick get purified or what?
There's a chance that Sister Maria could end up joining that cult around the protagonist's dick (and those women from that newly created "church" might appear one day at Nana's place with his children since one of them was pregnant. And probably another one is also as well). :unsure::unsure:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
There's a chance that Sister Maria could end up joining that cult around the protagonist's dick (and those women from that newly created "church" might appear one day at Nana's place with his children since one of them was pregnant. And probably another one is also as well). :unsure::unsure:
i hope not tho for me the cult half exist given i said nope to the elevator

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, it would fit the humor of the game better if all of the cultists are one-nights and none of them ever find him ... at least until whatever end-game orgy Moon has planned.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I wana clarify though ... Sister Maria would definitely be a welcome addition to the WORSHIPERS of el pene del diablo, I just don't think she'll join the cult.

Now Sandra's boss, on the other hand ...

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes