Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys,
I have a question regarding UPDATE PATCHES.
I understand that each part of the game Part1, Part2 and Part3 should be in separate folders and should not be merged.

Regarding Updates Patches, should they be merged?

Should I overwrite/merge the Update Patch (0.36>0.37) in the Part2 folder and overwrite/merge the Update Pach (0.49>0.50) in the Part3 folder?

And one last question: does UPDATE PATCHES (0.36>0.37) from Part2 work with a compressed version?
Part 1 and 2 are fully complete, they don't need update patches at all.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Jeez! Now I'm confused.
If the download files for Parts 1 and 2 are already complete, why were the Update Patches made available?

What about Part 3, should I merge/overwrite the Update Patch or should they be run separately?
Basically, the last posts made for parts 1 and parts 2 were not deleted, just placed in spoiler boxes to make sure the current update is prominent.

That means the last update for Part 2 included the full 0.37 version AND an update patch for those who already had 0.36. So the update is only useful if you already had the previous version, but it's still there basically 'cause things like that don't get deleted from these pages. Same with Part 1 (although I didn't see update files for part 1 on the OP).

So when new updates come out, If you're up to date, you can either download just the update and overwrite those files into your current game or download a full version of the game and open it in it's own folder (not sure if it's safe to overwrite full games ... I never do).

But if you're downloading any version of any game on this site for the first time, always JUST download the full versions.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Jeez! Now I'm confused.
Version number is what you want to look at.
As the file name indicates, "Update Patch (0.36>0.37)" only does anything if you have 0.36 on your computer.
Downloading "Part 2" gives you v0.37.
Same as, for Part 3, Update Patch (0.49>0.50) only has any use if you have v0.49.
If you already have v0.50 (which you do, if you downloaded Part 3), there is nothing to update.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally encountered Svetlana, a mature MILF
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everywhere! Any! Kitty should appear in situations...
She doesn’t seem to care who Mc is having fun with, as if she herself enjoys his harem and observation :coffee: :HideThePain:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Finally encountered Svetlana, a mature MILF

Everywhere! Any! Kitty should appear in situations...
She doesn’t seem to care who Mc is having fun with, as if she herself enjoys his harem and observation :coffee: :HideThePain:
She wants Daddy to breed all the women in town. She's the true... head of the harem (or the one giving head, depends how you wanna look at it:LOL:)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She wants Daddy to breed all the women in town. She's the true... head of the harem (or the one giving head, depends how you wanna look at it:LOL:)
Na ... she's just one of at least a trio of "Bottom Bitches" to borrow a phrase used in another game ...

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
When somebody will give a Licky Licky head to Hot Nana :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Sometimes we can be Brook or Sanji for her :love:
Don't you think? :unsure: But xapican tricked me and said Who wants Nana shall find the Corpse :cry: :KEK::KEK:

Rest MC can Bang anyone with His Hammer, Girls be Safe from the Thunder :eek:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
one shouldn't be there given she is not straight but eh and that brings to question how long does sperm stay alive when the person is dead cause he was deadish when the second game started

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
When somebody will give a Licky Licky head to Hot Nana :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Sometimes we can be Brook or Sanji for her :love:
Don't you think? :unsure: But xapican tricked me and said Who wants Nana shall find the Corpse :cry: :KEK::KEK:

Rest MC can Bang anyone with His Hammer, Girls be Safe from the Thunder :eek:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Omg What you did to me :love: :love: , One piece of Nana's Panty is Definitely Worth it :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, (Golden Panty of Nana) Thomas will Show case it for sure after so hard Try getting it :KEK::KEK: a Trophy for Grandma's House :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
As fellow fan of one piece I couldn't resist.
MC also has a One Piece Big Meat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, He slaps it all the Time in the Pussies :love:

Sanjiii Meattt :LUL:

I ordered the thunderstorm as well you forget to tell, :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I forget a bit, Yeah I know, MC shooting Jolting Cum inside Girls and They get tremendous Shock :eek::eek:

Girls need wear some Rubber or Else the Thunder make them Pregnant in Lightening Speed and Ending up them Squirting all over :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
that brings to question how long does sperm stay alive when the person is dead cause he was deadish when the second game started
Well, when it's pumped into a pussy it can survive for about 5 days.
When it's spurted outside, it only lives for a few minutes.
If it's not ejaculated, it will last for approx. 74 days before being reabsorbed by the body.

After death, it needs to be extracted in under 24hrs, in order to still be viable for use in artificial insemination. Some sources claim up to 36hrs, but no higher.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Well, when it's pumped into a pussy it can survive for about 5 days.
When it's spurted outside, it only lives for a few minutes.
If it's not ejaculated, it will last for approx. 74 days before being reabsorbed by the body.

After death, it needs to be extracted in under 24hrs, in order to still be viable for use in artificial insemination. Some sources claim up to 36hrs, but no higher.
interesting

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes