Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know right? Like I stepped in to an alternate dimension or something (sounds more fun than alternate thread ;) )
It would be interesting to have a Halloween special where Tomas is the ass hunter and the girls would be very sexy monsters that he would have to defeat with his huge cock and that he would use it as his stake inside their asses so that they would faint with spurts of happiness when he did it. a creampied and Nana is a sexy vampire and when they are about to start having sex he wakes up, hell not even in my fantasies do I have any luck with her :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I did tell someone recently on here that this game doesn't have every kink and that I'd love to add more to the list.

Adding a monster girl to harem would check off another kink I'd like in this game
Oh My Lort! there about a bagillion monster girl AVN's on this site! Let's leave some without them please ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And yet, it's not enough. We need...
View attachment 3466314
Hell I am already glad enough we at least do not have to deal with the obligatory trap/trans/futa character in this game. Nothing against them as persons, really deep and interesting stories can be done with them as well but are really rare, but just the fetish I have seen more than often enough and at least to me are not really arousing in a male MC game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Takao Kinomiya

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I know right? Like I stepped in to an alternate dimension or something (sounds more fun than alternate thread ;) )
Can say Welcome to Nana's Multiverse from Where all Magic Begins

Oh My Lort! there about a bagillion monster girl AVN's on this site! Let's leave some without them please ;)
Let's have some Halloween Event and Fuck all the Monsters in Grandma's House :KEK:

You will become addicted to mature women because of this game.
Nana Approved this Message :LOL:(y)
Be Mature and Enjoy Pussies :love:

And yet, it's not enough. We need...
View attachment 3466314
Allison Kitty party all girls needed :devilish:, Some other LI's friends family are invited in the Zeus World all will be served well :KEK::KEK:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Hell I am already glad enough we at least do not have to deal with the obligatory trap/trans/futa character in this game. Nothing against them as persons, really deep and interesting stories can be done with them as well but are really rare, but just the fetish I have seen more than often enough and at least to me are not really arousing in a male MC game.
molly was the trans/trap/futa/whatever until castration or some such

also everyone let Melissa rest in peace and focus on Sofia being the reborn Melissa

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think they are close to Valentines Day in-game.

Peace :)
Main Question with Whom MC will go on a Date :unsure: , The House members are attending a Special Date with Thomas :love::KEK::KEK:

Zeus needs to Shoot some Thunder and make some Love and Conquer some Pussies and asses :devilish:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Do you think the dev has something against brother-sister relationships? It seems like such a weird plot point to leave unresolved.
In writing terms, it's called a "Chekov's Gun". It goes something like this, If the writer mentions a gun, it will be used later in the story, in whatever way.

In this story, the gun is Melissa. If it wasn't to make her be alive, there was no need to mention the absence of her corpse. Moonbox knows this. So, it is still his prerogative to decide where or how to use the gun he loaded, or even if he uses it, while that is considered bad form, it is still within the realm of possibilities.

So, all we can do is: #SaveMelissa

Peace :D
Moon has stated many, many, MANY times, even though no one wants to believe it, that the sister is dead. There is no unresolved plot point.
So, what we're seeing is part of the joy of reading a story that's still in progress. Presumably, at the start of the story, Moon thought he'd leave the possibility of bringing Melissa in as the long-lost sister open. In fact, the way things are stated is a classic I first learned while watching soap operas back in the 1980s - if you want to let other characters move on for now, but still leave the door open for the actor to return in that same role later, have them be presumed dead, but without an actual body found.

Later, Moon (from what he's told us) decided not to bring Melissa in. (To avoid spoilers, let's say he may have found another avenue for a relationship with a sister). Again, based on what he's told us, that idea is done. If there's any thoughts of polishing the story once it's completed, he may remove the reference to Melissa's body not being identified, as it would be unnecessary and misleading.

Of course, a year ago we were being told there were two characters that were never intended to be on-going characters that we'd see again at the end of the story. And one of those two characters we saw in an update from (I think) late last year. So, just like leaving the option for Melissa to show up, Moon can still change his mind about what he hasn't written yet.

Personally, I think we are far enough into the story, and Melissa would be a major enough character, that she either isn't going to show up at all, or she'll show up at the very end, with the possibility of a relationship with her to be explored in some sort of sequel. Given Thomas' relationships with every other living relative he has, it would be odd for her to come in and not become an unavoidable character. Given the degree of trauma and separation the two have experienced, and the fact she hasn't been around the hypersexual Thomas we know, I can't see her just impaling herself on Zeus the minute she walks in the door. The story would almost have to become focused on just the two of them to do things justice at that point. And the fans of Allison and Amy would not be happy about that. So, from a story structure appearance, if she does show up, it should be at the last minute, and there should be a sequel focused on Thomas balancing the needs of his existing harem (and children!) with his burgeoning relationship with Melissa. I can imagine something where he tries to insulate Melissa from the rest (with their agreement, at least mostly), leading to scenes with 5 naked women winding up hiding in the closet while they silently cheer Thomas on in getting Melissa to open up. Still a lot of comedy, but a bit more farce, and something that might on the surface look to be NTR (but nothing is actually hidden from the harem, and they're totally encouraging him).

(Hey, MoonBox , if you like the idea, it's all yours!)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, what we're seeing is part of the joy of reading a story that's still in progress. Presumably, at the start of the story, Moon thought he'd leave the possibility of bringing Melissa in as the long-lost sister open. In fact, the way things are stated is a classic I first learned while watching soap operas back in the 1980s - if you want to let other characters move on for now, but still leave the door open for the actor to return in that same role later, have them be presumed dead, but without an actual body found.

Later, Moon (from what he's told us) decided not to bring Melissa in. (To avoid spoilers, let's say he may have found another avenue for a relationship with a sister). Again, based on what he's told us, that idea is done. If there's any thoughts of polishing the story once it's completed, he may remove the reference to Melissa's body not being identified, as it would be unnecessary and misleading.

Of course, a year ago we were being told there were two characters that were never intended to be on-going characters that we'd see again at the end of the story. And one of those two characters we saw in an update from (I think) late last year. So, just like leaving the option for Melissa to show up, Moon can still change his mind about what he hasn't written yet.

Personally, I think we are far enough into the story, and Melissa would be a major enough character, that she either isn't going to show up at all, or she'll show up at the very end, with the possibility of a relationship with her to be explored in some sort of sequel. Given Thomas' relationships with every other living relative he has, it would be odd for her to come in and not become an unavoidable character. Given the degree of trauma and separation the two have experienced, and the fact she hasn't been around the hypersexual Thomas we know, I can't see her just impaling herself on Zeus the minute she walks in the door. The story would almost have to become focused on just the two of them to do things justice at that point. And the fans of Allison and Amy would not be happy about that. So, from a story structure appearance, if she does show up, it should be at the last minute, and there should be a sequel focused on Thomas balancing the needs of his existing harem (and children!) with his burgeoning relationship with Melissa. I can imagine something where he tries to insulate Melissa from the rest (with their agreement, at least mostly), leading to scenes with 5 naked women winding up hiding in the closet while they silently cheer Thomas on in getting Melissa to open up. Still a lot of comedy, but a bit more farce, and something that might on the surface look to be NTR (but nothing is actually hidden from the harem, and they're totally encouraging him).

(Hey, MoonBox , if you like the idea, it's all yours!)
That would kill the entire story/game for me and probably others. I've been with Moon since the start and I'd back him on any decisions he makes. It's his game, not mine.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes