BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
How is dying a place crash a weird plot? What is even weirder is bringing her back from the dead.
That's the thing: we're told her body was never found. And the game even brings this up at one point, with the mc wondering whether his sister survived. I mean he briefly entertains the idea that a girl (who is clearly of a different ethnicity to him) could be his sister. I'd call that loading a sister-shaped gun with a round of potential incest and putting it on a wall.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's the thing: we're told her body was never found. And the game even brings this up at one point, with the mc wondering whether his sister survived. I mean he briefly entertains the idea that a girl (who is clearly of a different ethnicity to him) could be his sister. I'd call that loading a sister-shaped gun with a round of potential incest and putting it on a wall.
That was just Moon making fun of us for our conspiracy theories. If you weren't active in this thread right around when that exact update came out then you'd never get it.

Reactions: BigBlob69

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In writing terms, it's called a "Chekov's Gun". It goes something like this, If the writer mentions a gun, it will be used later in the story, in whatever way.

In this story, the gun is Melissa. If it wasn't to make her be alive, there was no need to mention the absence of her corpse. Moonbox knows this. So, it is still his prerogative to decide where or how to use the gun he loaded, or even if he uses it, while that is considered bad form, it is still within the realm of possibilities.

So, all we can do is: #SaveMelissa

Peace :D

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
In writing terms, it's called a "Chekov's Gun". It goes something like this, If the writer mentions a gun, it will be used later in the story, in whatever way.

In this story, the gun is Melissa. If it wasn't to make her be alive, there was no need to mention the absence of her corpse. Moonbox knows this. So, it is still his prerogative to decide where or how to use the gun he loaded, or even if he uses it, while that is considered bad form, it is still within the realm of possibilities.

So, all we can do is: #SaveMelissa

Peace :D
Obviously I know the Chekov's Gun principle, otherwise I wouldn't have made the joke about a sister-shaped gun... Still, #SaveMelissa

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great now MC sister not only is the equivalent of "Schrödingers cat"
she is now also "Chekovs gun" ........ ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
edited: passed Chekovs from german writing to (well I hope now its correct)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Great now MC sister not only is the equivalent of "Schrödingers cat"
she is now also "Tschechovs gun" ........ ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Are you telling me Thomas's sister will die and her Soul will get Transferred inside a Cat and She will come back to Grandma's House doing "MeowsMeows" :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: and at the Gunpoint Start talking again like Human :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ha! now, the next dingbat Idjit, who complains no sex with Nana, I'll answer him that, after they find Melissas coprse MC and Nana will have sex :devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
uh...Oh....Guys Hurry up Find the Corpse as soon as possible, Can't keep Nana waiting :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes