Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
From 5 feet away. They just spread it open and boom! MC one shot's it every time!
The MC in each update comes with the balls most loaded with pregnancy cream, moment!!, in addition to making the GH women pregnant the large amount of cream inside them that could be used for another purpose, something like that? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I dunno, how many people is playing that game?

I guess we all look at Nana at the same time.

All of us.

For we are many.

:oops:
Both of them.

- Like when Dick Cavett wrote the TV Introduction: "Here they are, Jayne Mansfield"

(I'm a boob guy)

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I still just want to know whats in the garage's bathroom.
They (MB) have never shown us - I feel it's "getting developed" (whatever that really is :sneaky: ). I also wonder what the secrecy is about. Maybe MB is cheap and hasn't purchased the bathroom furniture yet.....or maybe MB is like my wife and keeps changing their mind about the colours - God!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
MoonBox shame on you scaring me like that, with the 'we don't serve you people here' line from the receptionist. I was so relieved when he called her a prostitute and not commenting on her race/religion. Then, I thought, I want to smack this bitch. Glad we did. Now we just need to go find his mom and fuck her in front of him, similar to the neighbor we cucked while he was tied up. This time, change it up a bit, tie him across an ottoman, face down, for us to lay his mom across while we rail her, then let our jizz drip out of her snatch onto the back of his neck, then take him off the ottoman, and tighten up the ropes so that his face is now laying on the tile bathroom floor in the puddle or something like that, heh.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE and FatGiant

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MoonBox shame on you scaring me like that, with the 'we don't serve you people here' line from the receptionist. I was so relieved when he called her a prostitute and not commenting on her race/religion. Then, I thought, I want to smack this bitch. Glad we did. Now we just need to go find his mom and fuck her in front of him, similar to the neighbor we cucked while he was tied up. This time, change it up a bit, tie him across an ottoman, face down, for us to lay his mom across while we rail her, then let our jizz drip out of her snatch onto the back of his neck, then take him off the ottoman, and tighten up the ropes so that his face is now laying on the tile bathroom floor in the puddle or something like that, heh.
I had a pretty good idea what he was referring to right away, however even if the receptionist did turn out to be racist for example, why would it even matter? Are devs not allowed to write antagonist in which we are meant to hate? (we ended up hating him anyways, for a different reason) I mean, I'm glad he was calling her a hooker rather than being racist don't get me wrong, I found it more interesting. The way you're making it sound though, is that it would have been a problem if he was racist, or against her religion, despite being a fictional character.

Anyways... that's all I'll say on that, and sorry if that's not what you were getting at with your comment, that's just the way I interpreted it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I had a pretty good idea what he was referring to right away, however even if the receptionist did turn out to be racist for example, why would it even matter? Are devs not allowed to write antagonist in which we are meant to hate? (we ended up hating him anyways, for a different reason) I mean, I'm glad he was calling her a hooker rather than being racist don't get me wrong, I found it more interesting. The way you're making it sound though, is that it would have been a problem if he was racist, or against her religion, despite being a fictional character.

Anyways... that's all I'll say on that, and sorry if that's not what you were getting at with your comment, that's just the way I interpreted it.
I just hate one more than the other. Both are bad but for the most part, this game has avoided the assholes stepping over that line. I like that we just get to hate on them for being general douches. Keeping it a little lighter.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That's how, "heat" works. It is supposed to churn-up an emotional response so you care how the story plays out. But if over-played, it can drive a person away. Needs to be balanced, like all things in life. It needs to piss you off just enough you want to see someone get their comeupance and not so drastic it makes you want to turn it off in disgust.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yep, that is how I see it. I play these games to escape from the worst of what happens IRL, so certain things kind of go a bit too far for my enjoyment. So far, this game has been great at staying on the right side of that line.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes