MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Usually I do a complete harem, but this time I only wanted the milfs, but I'm going to do everything soon, a necessary sacrifice for the milfs :sneaky:
I understand. and this is your right! I'm usually not the type to turn down girls or milfs because breaking someone's heart or ignoring someone who's stalking you isn't my style... so these women are MINE :coffee: :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jerk-man

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Recommendations for games similar to this? Easily my favorite I've played so far.
Per the rules of the forum, no other games can be mentioned or recommended inside a game thread.

There's even a separate section of the forum for that:

Recommendations & Identification

You are free to start a thread there asking for what you want.

Peace :)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I think Nana is my favorite. But I like most of them. Curious to see what happens with Sophia now & I'd like to get back to Sister Maria at some point. Really like Josianne too - she might be my favorite non family member. But I like most of them - Liz/Cat, Aaliyah/Jada, all Fiona's family. Also just realized we never have run across Yvonne. We make a choice on like Day 9 about her (she's running for Town Mayor) and then we never see her again lol.
It's hard to beat Nana when it comes to her personality. I can say that my second favorite is Amelia as I've met someone like her once and dated before. This was long before this game ever came out. Even so, Nana would be my ideal partner because of how she is as a person.

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
It's hard to beat Nana when it comes to her personality. I can say that my second favorite is Amelia as I've met someone like her once and dated before. This was long before this game ever came out. Even so, Nana would be my ideal partner because of how she is as a person.
Yeah Nana's the best. She's so sweet and a little bit innocent. It's definitely hard to beat her personality-wise. She's so cute when she gets a little jealous of Jamila.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah Nana's the best. She's so sweet and a little bit innocent. It's definitely hard to beat her personality-wise. She's so cute when she gets a little jealous of Jamila.
Nana is Top most important Character because she has her Charm and Personality by her side and the Powerhouse :love: the best , What advice she can give to other girls?

1710854463503.jpeg

Ok people! Since 0.51 is such an amazing update (you'll see!) I got permission from MoonBox to share this spoiler!

Just remember, it IS A SPOILER, so look at your own risk at what gloriousness awaits you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh No My heart :), But I won't loose Hope :love:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok people! Since 0.51 is such an amazing update (you'll see!) I got permission from MoonBox to share this spoiler!

Just remember, it IS A SPOILER, so look at your own risk at what gloriousness awaits you!

Hey spoiling all the fun ? sending the dingbats right away ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D:cool:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah he is learning pretty fast, baited me to look at the spoiler , :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: a good one, now I have energys to start the day !

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

[SPOILERS] View attachment 3458687 [/SPOILERS]
For a moment you got my hopes up and after seeing inside the SPOILER you disappointed me, what will be my reaction? :unsure::( :KEK: :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes