• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
There's been plenty of Jamilla in the last few updates, she's certainly the current devs darling.

Amelia seems to be warming up though, I'd like to see more of Amelia and Elizabeth - what I'm waiting patiently for is a foursome with those two, the MC and Katie. Maybe one day... ;)

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
There's been plenty of Jamilla in the last few updates, she's certainly the current devs darling.

Amelia seems to be warming up though, I'd like to see more of Amelia and Elizabeth - what I'm waiting patiently for is a foursome with those two, the MC and Katie. Maybe one day... ;)
I'm hoping they don't take too long to build up Amy (and Nana). Seems like it's taken forever to get to them.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm hoping they don't take too long to build up Amy (and Nana). Seems like it's taken forever to get to them.
It was already said that the first time with Nana will be the half of the game, so I think it would be probably in a couple of updates (my guess, maybe this summer?)

Reactions: MoonBox

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
She's certainly keeping him (and us) waiting. Mind you, with so many other women hanging off his everlasting erection, she doesn't need to hurry, he won't be going anywhere - he'd be a bit of a fool if he did!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

It's true we all have our favorite girls, the ones I always like to see sex scenes are Elizabeth or Fiona with their mom if possible, I would like a wild sex scene with all of them in a public place like a park, I could put a hat on for people to put money in if they like the show, right?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was just struck by the image of Nana using the possessiveness towards MC she displayed recently by after her joining the incest club. Her pulling seniority against Liz and Cat. Which would be made all the funnier by Amy overhearing it all

• Haha

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
I think Nana is my favorite. But I like most of them. Curious to see what happens with Sophia now & I'd like to get back to Sister Maria at some point. Really like Josianne too - she might be my favorite non family member. But I like most of them - Liz/Cat, Aaliyah/Jada, all Fiona's family. Also just realized we never have run across Yvonne. We make a choice on like Day 9 about her (she's running for Town Mayor) and then we never see her again lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and MoonBox

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wow, So many Things can bring into together as in Grandma's House All Knows How to Share Thomas among themselves, So there is a Pretty much Chance we can See Foursome Sex, Squirting, and Creampies :love::love: but in the end Nothing can change the Fact Nana Allison is Grandma and it's her House :KEK::KEK: She is Queen :devilish::love:

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Is there a way to just hang out with milfs? I saw that some only appear if I access a character's route.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is there a way to just hang out with milfs? I saw that some only appear if I access a character's route.
Hang out or do lewd things with milfs? this game is a full harem game so it's all up to you, but there are some pretty sexy milfs that you can hang out with and enjoy. :coffee: :sneaky:

Reactions: Jerk-man

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
I mean you can just choose not to pursue romance with any of the characters you don't want and if you only choose the milfs then that should leave just them. I've never tried that though so IDK what happens if you do that lol

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Hang out or do lewd things with milfs? this game is a full harem game so it's all up to you, but there are some pretty sexy milfs that you can hang out with and enjoy. :coffee: :sneaky:

Usually I do a complete harem, but this time I only wanted the milfs, but I'm going to do everything soon, a necessary sacrifice for the milfs :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes