K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
MC will finish it with Grandma when they will be in bed together and him inside of her. Basically, when the orgasm is coming, that's when he "finish it".
Or maybe he'll share her with the rest of the household in a glorious orgy.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Or he will move in with Petunia and her mom and will never be heard from again (presumably from an inability to escape ...)
As in, escape the event horizon of the black hole formed when those two are in close proximity.

Jezz, MoonBox are you Sure About this :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless I'm greatly mistaken, Allison is stated to be 61 early in part 1.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This was probably answered, but as I'm at least 2 pages behind, I'm just gonna say Amy already has been revealed as a squirter, so I'm gonna say you're probably right.
Yes, yes, yes... The poll will tell us, how much attention people pay to female orgasms. How much they know about hereditary conditions (or think they know).

Yes, it is a truly divisive subject (/s), something worthy of spending time discussing. Because, let's be honest, making girls cum is why we are here is it not? (/s) (this gives me an idea for the next poll when this one is done).

BTW, I asked for ideas for how long the poll should run... you people are failing me... Come on, help a bro out.

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, yes, yes... The poll will tell us, how much attention people pay to female orgasms. How much they know about hereditary conditions (or think they know).

Yes, it is a truly divisive subject (/s), something worthy of spending time discussing. Because, let's be honest, making girls cum is why we are here is it not? (/s) (this gives me an idea for the next poll when this one is done).

BTW, I asked for ideas for how long the poll should run... you people are failing me... Come on, help a bro out.

Until the quintessential message is taken down?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Since Liz, Amy and Cat squirt a lot, I'm sure Nana is like the Niagara Falls.:love::sneaky:

MC will need a scuba mask, just in case.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Oh really? I thought the reason was to enjoy hot sex scenes and be the one who had ejaculating orgasms as if my cock were a bottle of champagne in the middle of winning the championship, was I wrong? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Oh really? I thought the reason was to enjoy hot sex scenes and be the one who had ejaculating orgasms as if my cock were a bottle of champagne in the middle of winning the championship, was I wrong? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Cumshoting so hard that Liz's creampie will end with her spinning on the ceiling fan and dripping everywhere while saying "Daddyyyy".

• Angry
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Blerghhhhhhhhh, you almost made me vomit...... Why the fuck are "Straight" men so obsessed with male cum? No, please, don't answer that... I don't really want to even think about it...

BRB, need to watch a 10 hour montage of lesbian orgasms, right quick...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Blerghhhhhhhhh, you almost made me vomit...... Why the fuck are "Straight" men so obsessed with male cum? No, please, don't answer that... I don't really want to even think about it...

BRB, need to watch a 10 hour montage of lesbian orgasms, right quick...

I dunno. It's like the "who's pissing the farthest" contest, but with cum.

I guess.... they really.......

..........had it coming.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I get your point.

Personally, I don't really mind it, but, yeah.

But, imagine a scene with Nana, Liz, Amy et Cat all squirting on MC, he'll have to ride that like the wave in "Point Break".

HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON! I.... I kinda like that idea.:oops:
Well..... I am actually from Portugal and Nazaré (look it up) was actually the beach of my teenage years, I was quite proficient in riding BIG waves, without even a board.

Oh boy, that idea is making me a bit too excited... like I am the MC from The Island. :: OHMMMMMM he says while trying to go into a mental Lotus position ::

Peace :p :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and txe320
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes