FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When he will finish it with GM
You want the exact date and time? Or a sequence of events? Or something else? Can you explain what you mean "finish it"? Also, is that a statement or a question and you forgot that questions need a question mark?

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, probably what will happen when she'll take it all.:LOL:
Now, in a more serious matter, what are your bets, based on what we know of the 2 girls in the family we have tried: Allison - Squirter, Yes or No?

I hope for yes, but, from the 2 times the MC made her cum, it could very well be a no.

Anyway, Let's hear your opinions. Oh, BTW, EVERYONE is invited. Don't be shy, say your piece.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Now, in a more serious matter, what are your bets, based on what we know of the 2 girls in the family we have tried: Allison - Squirter, Yes or No?

I hope for yes, but, from the 2 times the MC made her cum, it could very well be a no.

Anyway, Let's hear your opinions. Oh, BTW, EVERYONE is invited. Don't be shy, say your piece.

Well, that's an interesting question; I'll bet she is BUT, she doesn't know it yet and MC will be the first one to make her squirt and both will be totally surprised and MoonBox would make something funny out of that situation.:LOL:

Or that would make for a really cute/perv moment where she'll say something like all she needs in life is him, and him saying how he love her cooking, now he knows where to go when he's thirsty.:sneaky:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So in this current update, the protagonist and Jamila are growing ever closer, as well as their sexual desire. If a sexy time with her does happen in the future, I wonder what her son Omar is going to have to say, or will he jokingly call his good friend "Dad" or something like that? :unsure::unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So in this current update, the protagonist and Jamila are growing ever closer, as well as their sexual desire. If a sexy time with her does happen in the future, I wonder what her son Omar is going to have to say, or will he jokingly call his good friend "Dad" or something like that? :unsure::unsure:
Or he will move in with Petunia and her mom and will never be heard from again (presumably from an inability to escape ...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by my playthrough and where I got in the plot, it seemed to me that Omer doesn’t care about Mc and his mom... especially since he’s more interested in Petunia :LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think Omar Best Friend Status, needs updating. His only good, and I mean REALLY good, intervention was forcing the MC to go out with The Grenade A.K.A. Lily. So, for this whole 50 updates he had 1 good intervention, so he can probably qualify to a : Once Upon A Time Best Friend that is now my Step Son, Status. This is if he doesn't flip out, involves his father and then we have to do something drastic (think Jerome like) about it.

The best thing Omar can do is call his sisters so Mama Jamila can have them on her side. Whatever happens with the sisters and the MC, and/or Jamila, is something to play with on the 2nd half of the game.

Peace :D

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Judging by my playthrough and where I got in the plot, it seemed to me that Omer doesn’t care about Mc and his mom... especially since he’s more interested in Petunia :LOL:
It is said by some people that love is blind, but how did that guy fell for Petunia it's a big mystery (or maybe he was really stoned beforehand and got drunk as a skunk on that bar meet up). At least her sister Lily is a real looker. :giggle::giggle:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is said by some people that love is blind, but how did that guy fell for Petunia it's a big mystery (or maybe he was really stoned beforehand and got drunk as a skunk on that bar meet up). At least her sister Lily is a real looker. :giggle::giggle:
Omar actually prefers his girls chubbier but he fell in love with Petunia because of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes