Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It is said by some people that love is blind, but how did that guy fell for Petunia it's a big mystery (or maybe he was really stoned beforehand and got drunk as a skunk on that bar meet up). At least her sister Lily is a real looker. :giggle::giggle:
You clearly weren't paying attention ... Omar would clearly fall for Smokey the Bear if it shaved ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It is said by some people that love is blind, but how did that guy fell for Petunia it's a big mystery (or maybe he was really stoned beforehand and got drunk as a skunk on that bar meet up). At least her sister Lily is a real looker. :giggle::giggle:
1076945150154113117.png

Omar is perfectly content with that type of woman, if you don't like her, great, more for him.

As MC's Best Friend (still) I think it was a bit shitty to burden us with his refuse, we helped him, sure, because that's what friends are for. We took the Grenade option, as any man MUST do for his friend. But, even being a shitty thing to do, Omar had the decency to make himself scarce after it. We still have to deal with the Fallout of that decision and keep Lily away from him and his beloved Petunia (and now her mother too). I hope he keeps himself out of trouble, because as his Step Father we would have to help him.

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and ArDZer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Omar actually prefers his girls chubbier but he fell in love with Petunia because of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You clearly weren't paying attention ... Omar would clearly fall for Smokey the Bear if it shaved ...
You're all wrong. He WAS in love with her, until he met her mom. He's goin to need some harem advice soon. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Isn't GM already finished ?? I thought they gone bankrupt a couple of years ago!
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif
I had to think about that one ...
Of course you did......

So in this current update, the protagonist and Jamila are growing ever closer, as well as their sexual desire. If a sexy time with her does happen in the future, I wonder what her son Omar is going to have to say, or will he jokingly call his good friend "Dad" or something like that? :unsure::unsure:
I have no doubt he will be happy for them! :love:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since you people are all shy and afraid to let your true views known, I've created a Poll.

The link is

Please comment on what should be the Poll Close Date, I honestly have no clue for how long it should run.

Peace

P.S.: I'll put it in my Signature.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Since you people are all shy and afraid to let your true views known, I've created a Poll.

The link is

Please comment on what should be the Poll Close Date, I honestly have no clue for how long it should run.

Peace

As I recall, Cat and Liz both squirt, so chances are Nana and Amy both do too.

Reactions: CircaAD

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

The link is

Peace

As I recall, Cat and Liz both squirt, so chances are Nana and Amy both do too.
Maybe Cat and Liz inherited it from Grandpa but I hope more from Nana

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe Cat and Liz inherited it from Grandpa but I hope more from Nana
I started playing the game recently because they recommended it to me and they were right, it's fun with a variety of sex scenes that I really like
You may be right, it is likely that our Nana also has her moments, if she has erotic dreams, what will they be like? :unsure: :love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I started playing the game recently because they recommended it to me and they were right, it's fun with a variety of sex scenes that I really like
You may be right, it is likely that our Nana also has her moments, if she has erotic dreams, what will they be like? :unsure: :love:
It is what, it is. good luck in the game! the main thing is to take a good look at Nana, many adventures await you Леонардо Ди Каприо Бокал.gif

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's a great VN full of great moments and models. You will definitely enjoy it and in a few days you will be like at home in the thread and impatiently waiting for the next update. (y)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a great VN full of great moments and models. You will definitely enjoy it and in a few days you will be like at home in the thread and impatiently waiting for the next update.(and)
Something that I have been noticing as far as I've gotten is that older Milfs are the most difficult to conquer to have sex, it's as if they won't notice that he spends much of the story with a hard cock, harassment will have to get a tattoo "I LOVE MILF" close to cock so they understand?:unsure: :KEK:
But I guess that's changed now, right?:unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Something that I have been noticing as far as I've gotten is that older Milfs are the most difficult to conquer to have sex, it's as if they won't notice that he spends much of the story with a hard cock, harassment will have to get a tattoo "I LOVE MILF" close to cock so they understand?:unsure: :KEK:
You expect more teasing from many grandmothers... although the most untouched so far are Jamila and Nana, I can’t remember exactly yet... but it’s all the more interesting because this keeps the game on a smooth plot, it’s not for nothing that the game is called Grandma’s house, Mc after all, he fucks everyone in the house of grandmothers or grandmothers friends he knows :sneaky:

Edit: Although you haven't seen people whining "When have sex with Nana" :ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And that was the last time Elaine had a sexy time with the protagonist, she's been missing ever since (I believe it's more about Moon not being fond of her).

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So How to Get Blushy Cheeks ft. AIKO :love:, As per the Situation you first have to Hold Thomas Thor Hammer and Then have to do some basic Stroke exercises and then Hop on Thomas and Rub with his Hammer Cock :LOL:, and There we got Natural Beautiful Blush Coming on Cheeks :KEK: :KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And that was the last time Elaine had a sexy time with the protagonist, she's been missing ever since (I believe it's more about Moon not being fond of her).
What a shame :cry::whistle:, because something that stands out is that it has some very attractive older milfs with whom you want to see the sex scenes. I guess the news could make me like that after my hopes are a little frustrated, right?:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes