• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I get your point.

Personally, I don't really mind it, but, yeah.

But, imagine a scene with Nana, Liz, Amy et Cat all squirting on MC, he'll have to ride that like the wave in "Point Break".

HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON! I.... I kinda like that idea.:oops:
was thinking more escape from LA

• Wow
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well..... I am actually from Portugal and Nazaré (look it up) was actually the beach of my teenage years, I was quite proficient in riding BIG waves, without even a board.

Oh boy, that idea is making me a bit too excited... like I am the MC from The Island. :: OHMMMMMM he says while trying to go into a mental Lotus position ::

Peace :p :p :p
That's awesome! I'm a bit jealous now, but hey, I'm also fucking proud because you know what they say;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I get your point.

Personally, I don't really mind it, but, yeah.

But, imagine a scene with Nana, Liz, Amy et Cat all squirting on MC, he'll have to ride that like the wave in "Point Break".

HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON! I.... I kinda like that idea.:oops:
MC should be ready with a life jacket and Boat then, better not Sunken down in Squirt tsunami :BootyTime: as we want more from him :KEK:, can't deny MC's Thor hammer and fingers are doing a great job :ROFLMAO:

And Aiko got so hooked on it that she wants to bear the protagonist's children (she might be pregnant from last time back at the spa with Asami and Shizuka, and the latter also wants to do the same). :giggle::giggle:
After that Bearing the child she didn't stop blushing :ROFLMAO: :oops:, that's cute

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, Allison is stated to be 61 early in part 1.
She is for me looks like 31 so, Like looking at her beautiful body at this age :love:

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
You expect more teasing from many grandmothers... although the most untouched so far are Jamila and Nana, I can’t remember exactly yet... but it’s all the more interesting because this keeps the game on a smooth plot, it’s not for nothing that the game is called Grandma’s house, Mc after all, he fucks everyone in the house of grandmothers or grandmothers friends he knows :sneaky:

Edit: Although you haven't seen people whining "When have sex with Nana" :ROFLMAO:
Anyone that's sick of waiting for Jamila to have some crazy scenes

Last edited:

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
lol I guess so. I can delete it if you think that spoiled too much. Guess I didn't put too much thought into that now that I think of it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes