Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
I like everything I've played so far and the more Elizabeth progressed she's still my favorite, plus I'm starting to really like distributing the discipline of love and seeing her streams of gratitude, it's hot right? :unsure: :love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
every time I discipline Annabelle I think of this ed622e305135a99180e61a0d44a5e49c.jpg

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Thb I called my Odin rather than Thor since the MC is gonna be the all father
Then I prefer MC to be called Daddy instead of (Odin, Thor Hammer, or Zeus to MC's Hard Peepee :BootyTime:) as they are his Sword names
Spank them and Make them behave well and they will say "Yes Daddy" "Onni-Chann" :KEK::KEK: Pleasant Sounds for Thomas's ears :LOL::LOL:

Edit:-

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like in an update he could wear a t-shirt that represents something that I like to do in play, what color would look best on him after having hard sex with one of the girls where they squirt with happiness and we end up with an anal creampied very deep inside her?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Waiting is Tough When you are surrounded by Redheads and their house, So What the Scenario can be a Ginger Party :love:
No One can Stop MC (Thomas) from getting Hard rock in Lightening speed (Thor Hammer, Zeus, Odin) all Left Behind :devilish: by Riona, Fiona and two Twins :KEK::KEK:

And that's How Thor was Defeated, can't deny though :LOL: :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes