HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'll see your bet, and raise you 4 Elmos
View attachment 3548112
Wow, Nana Loving Elmo Gangs..."Oh Dears" :ROFLMAO: :love:

That's Amazing. HornyyPussy will Love it :KEK:

View attachment 3548114
Don't forget they also want to be part!!, Let the party begin!!, won't it be too much for GH? :unsure: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't ruin Elmo for me........

give amys first time animations.
No

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Wait, given the choice, you actively do not want any animations? Toeing the party line is one thing, but damn dude. I understand the game will not have animations and I understand the reason why and I can get on board with all that... but *I* still would *like* them. Even in a hypothetical internet discussion, on a board that focuses on fantasy and make-believe, you still dont want any animations? Do you honestly prefer stills or just being a shill?

I don't get you all sometimes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, given the choice, you actively do not want any animations? Toeing the party line is one thing, but damn dude. I understand the game will not have animations and I understand the reason why and I can get on board with all that... but *I* still would *like* them. Even in a hypothetical internet discussion, on a board that focuses on fantasy and make-believe, you still dont want any animations? Do you honestly prefer stills or just being a shill?

If they could be made at the same development time as static renders then sure, otherwise I prefer that a dev don't make animations. It's not something that I crave any in any way in a VN.

But as for that "no", it was just to say that there won't be any animations for Amy's or anyone else's scenes.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Obvious answer for me would be that yes I would like the sex scenes to have animations but I would never recommend it as an option because GH is already quite advanced and it would create a lot of delays in updates maybe MoonBox should do it for their next project only if he wants to do it, right?:unsure:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes