jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
if this game ever was single route i'd gone amy first and end up never playing until it was finished. Anyway...
When Amy date or such!?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
i don't recall it so when are we getting another one then.
In Paris, and if you count it since it was supposed to be a date with Nana, the opera thing with Nana and Amy looks like a threesome date too.

So, they already had dates. The next one will probably be something when Amy will understand/confess her feelings to the MC, so it can take a little while before we see that happen.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
yup totally forgot paris with the beach but then again it was paris, texas so the beach or a shore is a lot closer

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Are we ever going to see the girl on the airplane? I love games like this but with so many women some start to slip through the cracks.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not just me, right? Is there some significance this last couple weeks that Shawna's is suddenly* being missed by so many?

*I know, it comes in waves, but I guess I'm asking why do the waves happen?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's no just me, right? Is there some significance this last couple weeks that Shawna's is suddenly* being missed by so many?

*I know, it comes in waves, but I guess I'm asking why do the waves happen?
Not a helpful reply, but I find it amusing you're asking what causes waves to happen in relation to a game made by someone called Moonbox, when actual waves are caused by the actual moon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not a helpful reply, but I find it amusing you're asking what causes waves to happen in relation to a game made by someone called Moonbox, when actual waves are caused by the actual moon.
I wasn't trying to be helpful. Someone had just answered right above me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes