HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, so this game has most definitely worked it's way in to my top 5. No huge story of betrayal or crime lords, just wholesome family fun :) It's really a nice pace of change. Fantastic LI's, nice variety so there will be someone for everyone or as in my case, everyone for me! :)

But Nana IS and ALWAYS will be my Nr 1!! I just wanna give her the love she deserves! :love:

Epically amazing game Moonbox!!!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Question about the police officer character I know she's optional but is there a way to for the main character dominate her in the future or is she just going to only dominate the main character either way it's fine just curious
i'm curious about this as well. if you avoid the femdom in this update does that mean you ruin your chances with her as well? MoonBox

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
From what I remember, if you try to turn the tables, she's out. You either accept her dominant side or you let her go.
at the moment theres only two choices. provoke or take the ticket.

so i know if you provoke you get the femdom scene. but im asking if you avoid that scene this time around will you see her later and be given different options or is she exclusively a femdom character?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
at the moment theres only two choices. provoke or take the ticket.

so i know if you provoke you get the femdom scene. but im asking if you avoid that scene this time around will you see her later and be given different options or is she exclusively a femdom character?
from what I understand she is only femdom but light femdom I think

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
New update for this title. That shift a thing you mentioned really helped. Many thanks.
Glad I could help.

Ok, so this game has most definitely worked it's way in to my top 5. No huge story of betrayal or crime lords, just wholesome family fun :) It's really a nice pace of change. Fantastic LI's, nice variety so there will be someone for everyone or as in my case, everyone for me! :)

But Nana IS and ALWAYS will be my Nr 1!! I just wanna give her the love she deserves! :love:

Epically amazing game Moonbox!!!
I don't rate the girls as you do. I rate by asses. Ahaha If I rated by who is best girl, then, it would be Nana.

View attachment 1501368
KoGa3 just asking does this choice not matta using your mod so i know if should keep going or not got wt on btw
That's just a personal preference on that choice. Not a major one.

Any femdom scenes in the game? Just checking before downloading it ;)
A very light one with the cop chick. Not my thing. As MoonBox has stated, her path will be very light. So, don't expect a full on hard femdom path.

i'm curious about this as well. if you avoid the femdom in this update does that mean you ruin your chances with her as well? MoonBox
I think if you don't ptovoke, it will be the last time you see her. But, I'll let MoonBox answer this.

from what I understand she is only femdom but light femdom I think
Exactly. Very light. Not my thing whether light or extreme.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes