QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Then start running because the unavoidable 7 will be just that for the rest of the game........

And of course it's a fuck fest, that's more or less the entire premise of the game.
Not sure why but for some reason i got the mental image of someone reading the title "Grandma's House", then
leaving disappointed because of all the sex and the complete lack of war stories, bunions and baked goods :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone know if there is an alternate route for Sandra other than being dominated by her
Short answer: No.
Long Answer: Yes, but it closes her route and you'll never see her again.

Clarification: Sandra's dominance is very, very, soft. Little more than a bit of role play. Yes, not everyone likes that, I don't like the heavier ones, this one is pretty tame and being optional, means you can accept it, but if it ends up being too much, you can rollback, end it and never be bothered by it again.

Hope it helps.

Peace :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And for that reason she's so far the only chick I've refused, femdom ain't my thing. Too bad though, because she looks great :LOL:
Yeah, honestly not really into all the loli and auntie stuff we've received in abundance, I'm here for the more mature ladies... Of which we've received nada at last check.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes