Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Only thing crap here is your comment. Don't want a harem? Then stop playing games with the harem tag. Harem was always going to be unavoidable here. SMH complaining about harem in a harem game is even dumber than complaining about NTR in an NTR game.
Regarding the "NTR in an NTR" game part. Its even worse to complain when there's a non NTR path in that same game.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Man I wish the mods would stop cleaning this tread up. Some of the trolls are really fun to fuck with.

How's this dude gonna quote me, proving himself wrong and then continue arguing? :ROFLMAO:
Try to ask mods to make "Grandma's House Off-topic" thread, and then kindly:devilish:ask people to have there off-topic argues keeping this thread on game topic.
If it does not help give them bans or spank those trolling flat-ass motherfuckers:KEK:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well at least 2 of the 40+ female characters can get pregnant...

View attachment 2088499
View attachment 2088504

... though it does make me wonder how the species survives. :lepew:
Really not a fan of preggo content in AVNs but I don't give that much of a shit about it (or anything really) in this game.

I get that it's a sexual fantasy or something for some people but I can't stop thinking about kids growing up in these fucked up relationships and that's where the sexual component falls off for me.
Not judging btw, to each their own. I just personally wouldn't have absolutely needed it.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes