PervyAbz

Jan 16, 2022
Allison walks her thrice daily. Thanks to a little retroactive continuity fan service.
The doggo ( Molly ) is a big lovable scaredy cat !! Where ever she goes to is her small safe area, where she will happily wait for her ample walks, conversations and obviously headpats / bellyrubs !! She is not being abused, but is in fact well fed and watered, has access if she so wishes to the whole house...
As for the doggo not being real cause she is drawn, have you ever read a book at was so engrossing, you find yourself getting emotionally attached to the fake characters within the book, its the same in films and TV Shows !! Lets use the HarryPotter stuff, we know its all fake and storys .. But isn't Hagrid just an awesome character within it .. Kinda makes it seem real ! Well there ye go, some of us have feelings for a pixelated Doggy called Molly !!

Now, to the person that says the game is no good, I am so glad you think its rubbish, and I hope you find something more akin to your liking, like Mickey shows you how to wash your face, over on the Disney Kids website !!

And as for the folks that keep demanding the MC and Nana thing progressing, the more you annoy with it, the more its pushed back ;)

PervyAbz

Jan 16, 2022
maybe the goal is to push the MC and Nana thing was far back as they can.....:unsure:
In the very last scene, in the last update of this game, he will have been seduced by Nana, and joins her in bed after a long relaxing session in the hot-tub... and just as he takes her to bed, gets her ready, and is just about to enter her.. the scene shall fade away to nothingness... Thus endeth the game !!! And a wee message from Moonbox, saying this.. " I told you all to quit bugging me about Sex with Nana, didn't I !!"

syed11javed

May 28, 2020
In the very last scene, in the last update of this game, he will have been seduced by Nana, and joins her in bed after a long relaxing session in the hot-tub... and just as he takes her to bed, gets her ready, and is just about to enter her.. the scene shall fade away to nothingness... Thus endeth the game !!! And a wee message from Moonbox, saying this.. " I told you all to quit bugging me about Sex with Nana, didn't I !!"
Nice 1:WeSmart:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
that would be good

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, how do you unlock the last scene in the gallery (massage with riona)? I never saw that character, i don't even know how i skipped it

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes