Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It's irony that the dog is a scaredy cat, right?

No, Molly's story is much deeper.

You're disregarding the reason for her fear here.
She's an adorable dog who was born with a penis and is completely freaked out because she's lifting her leg on trees and doesn't understand why.
However, in 0.18, the MC will finally find a therapist for her so that Molly can feel comfortable in her body.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No NTR route? Really poor vanilla history then.
I want to address this, not because the comment deserves it, but, because I feel like it.

NTR, would require other males that would compete with the MC for sexual favors with the girls/women, apparently, this story happens in a town/city/village/whatever where men are a rarity, not only that, but they are all subpar humans, or, have strange fetishes that don't align with the girls that are interested in our MC. So, not only there's a severe lack of men, but also, those that exist are trash or unavailable...

Hmm, kinda difficult to establish a NTR route. Also, our MC is a decent guy that treats the girls/women quite decently and satisfies them sexually, again, it makes things harder to achieve.

Next, our MC makes it clear that he wants the girls/women to be his ONLY and makes it a condition, they either accept it, or, no deal, so, the type of woman that would cuck him, wouldn't be in his relations... therefore, no NTR.

So, sorry to say, but this particular kink is completely out of place in this game. Complaining about that is as fruitful as screaming to the rain to stop.

My advice? Move on. Just a small hint, if you ever only want NTR content, maybe not look for it on a Harem game? They kinda negate each other, no?

Good luck on your quest for humiliation, may the other guys be ever bigger than you... or whatever your kink is...

Peace :(

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
No NTR route? Really poor vanilla history then.
No NTR route, but there is NTR. You straight up steal a bride at her wedding. it might pass some definitions, since we do not outwardly embarrass and cuck the groom, but we still treated the poor bastard like a chump.

I do not understand your second sentence. Poor Vanilla History? To my understanding, Vanilla comes from Mexico, originally. And I have seen some serious poverty in Mexico. Other than that, I am lost.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It's probably "spam" word.
Even Moonbox was disappointed about trolls and shitty stuff they are doing here:unsure:
I was just joking about "the word", providing happy alternatives with four letters...
Trolls keep appearing and keep catching fire, more so here than in other threads, which always makes me smile.
But, of course, every now and then someone has to do a good sweep.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I was just joking about "the word", providing happy alternatives with four letters...
Trolls keep appearing and keep catching fire, more so here than in other threads, which always makes me smile.
But, of course, every now and then someone has to do a good sweep.
That words were the last four letter words that came to my mind :unsure:
I thought about "word", "spam" or "bans":LOL:

They can find so many reasons to troll and spam here:
"is Nana fuckable?",
"why Molly have dick?",
"is there NTR?",
"is Petunia fuckable?:eek:"',
"Gangbang scenes are in game?,
"Why no female protagonist?",
"When Nana will be fuckable?", ect
And they do it without any respect for Dev :FacePalm:

I'm not surprised why mods cleaning whole pages of comments here, people trolling but they could enjoy content provided by Dev.
Female charcters are precious, story is calm and writing is great.
What they want?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm.... I think I agree! I wouldnt want to get rid of Thomas of any of the current content, but to play this whole thing lesbian-style or AS Allison... That could be a fun ride! (all puns intended!)
See? You have an open mind and even have some of your own ideas :D <3 I like the option you presented :3 People have to stop taking things seriously. If some people don't like playing as a Female MC or w/e, they can easily ignore it and move on. People love to just hate though, what can you do.

Reactions: MoonBox and Repuci

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
If some people don't like playing as a Female MC or w/e, they can easily ignore it and move on.
Hmm...
Are you then sure that this is the right game for you when you go through the game as a man?

Ok now taken seriously.
This simply won't work because it would be a completely new game.
You can make Thomatina out of Thomas in the script, rename Zeus to Vulvamort or Pussyqueen, but Moon would still have to render thousands of new images and rewrite 95% of the script.
Best then still animated with 4 different protagonists as MC.
Because I want to go through the game as Sophia, Petunia and Omar.

So honestly, why should Moon be so dumb and do something like that when HE wants HIS story exactly as it is?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Hmm...
Are you then sure that this is the right game for you when you go through the game as a man?

Ok now taken seriously.
This simply won't work because it would be a completely new game.
You can make Thomatina out of Thomas in the script, rename Zeus to Vulvamort or Pussyqueen, but Moon would still have to render thousands of new images and rewrite 95% of the script.
Best then still animated with 4 different protagonists as MC.
Because I want to go through the game as Sophia, Petunia and Omar.

So honestly, why should Moon be so dumb and do something like that when HE wants HIS story exactly as it is?
Vulvamort. hehe.

no need to get harsh or call the idea dumb. Its just a simple suggestion (even if impractical, as you note).

Could be the start of a sequel starring the long lost sister.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Vulvamort. hehe.

no need to get harsh or call the idea dumb. Its just a simple suggestion (even if impractical, as you note).

Could be the start of a sequel starring the long lost sister.
You think Spatenklopper was harsh? You must be new here. So, I'll cut you some slack and not do what I normally would. You should thank him for being such a nice person.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That words were the last four letter words that came to my mind :unsure:
I thought about "word", "spam" or "bans":LOL:

They can find so many reasons to troll and spam here:
"is Nana fuckable?",
"why Molly have dick?",
"is there NTR?",
"is Petunia fuckable?:eek:"',
"Gangbang scenes are in game?,
"Why no female protagonist?",
"When Nana will be fuckable?", ect
And they do it without any respect for Dev :FacePalm:

I'm not surprised why mods cleaning whole pages of comments here, people trolling but they could enjoy content provided by Dev.
Female charcters are precious, story is calm and writing is great.
What they want?
They usually wants everything at once...........

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes