Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
No day 48 with Cat?
That's V16, not leaked yet....

Last scene V15 is lovemaking with Riona.

but having every single woman MC meets being a virgin is just hilarious.
Riona -> Mother of a stadium of kids -> not a virgin
All Gilfs -> no virgins
Aunt Liz -> no virgin
and so on....

So i would say you're wrong.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You think Spatenklopper was harsh? You must be new here. So, I'll cut you some slack and not do what I normally would. You should thank him for being such a nice person.
I do. Calling people dumb is insulting.

Do what you normally would; I do not need any slack. I will not let this place suck me down and I will continue to be me, as I have this last year :)

This used to be a really nice and friendly thread and I will do what I can to keep it that way.

PS- fuck you ;)

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019

Do what you normally would; I do not need any slack. I will not let this place suck me down and I will continue to be me, as I have this last year :)

This used to be a really nice and friendly thread and I will do what I can to keep it that way.

PS- fuck you ;)
Keep it up Wiggly! I liked when this thread was as warm and fuzzy as the game itself.

Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just download DAZ Studio (it's free) grab some free assets from Renderhub and get to work :KEK:

If I try to run DAZ on this piece of shit that I call PC, I'll probably blow up (hehe, blow Up :KEK: ) the entire Neighbourhood.

Yeah, it's a Hyperbole, but my laptop is THAT BAD

In general, I agree with the rest of your post (but only quoted the DAZ part for the sake of the gag), sometimes suggestions here and there are fine, when presented properly (while I don't do that, from time to time I think of how could I write X or Y, but that's more of my writer side overthinking), usually people just try to shove their kinks on other people's novels.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

PS- fuck you ;)
You came into a thread about a year old game that's had 14 updates already and a few thousand renders asking for an FMC option. The nicest thing anybody was ever going to do was call your idea dumb.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes