Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
when is the update coming out anyway
Update dropped for I think Allison's True Love tier on Friday. So it should be hitting lower tiers in like 2 or 3 days, probably leak then. If some miracle happens and it makes it to public release date I think that's going to be a week after this coming Friday but it's been so long since that happened that I can't actually remember the actual public release timeline.

Reactions: MoonBox

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
Update dropped for I think Allison's True Love tier on Friday. So it should be hitting lower tiers in like 2 or 3 days, probably leak then. If some miracle happens and it makes it to public release date I think that's going to be a week after this coming Friday but it's been so long since that happened that I can't actually remember the actual public release timeline.
very sad times

Nov 7, 2020
Silly me, did I forget to leak this

PC

Mac

Android

PC Update Patch

Mac Update Patch

Taboo Patch

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Confused, I though 0.16 was gonna be a fresh new game that loaded our old saves, like part 2 of My New Family. I don't really mind either way but was that plan changed or something?

Nov 7, 2020
Confused, I though 0.16 was gonna be a fresh new game that loaded our old saves, like part 2 of My New Family. I don't really mind either way but was that plan changed or something?
This was the note with the release:
Code:
V0.16
Note: I screwed up the save thing so we're still in part 1. Save when it tells you.
If you get the "Save Now" screen when you load, just rollback and you can continue.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
GrandmasHouse-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like pirate etiquette or something :D ? I mean once you get past the fact that it's being leaked - it doesn't really matter. Also that sounds like a chore, so nah.
It's because Moon is paying money to those providers. He's basically paying money for his content to be downloaded by pirates when it leaks.
Point rendered somewhat moot by how he unlocks his patreon/SS posts to the public as soon as the update leaks though, which he already did.

I'm more concerned by how he hasn't posted about the posts being updated and unlocked though. He's usually really quick with that, I really hope that last round of trolls and all that other crap didn't drive one of the best devs on this site off.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's because Moon is paying money to those providers. He's basically paying money for his content to be downloaded by pirates when it leaks.
Point rendered somewhat moot by how he unlocks his patreon/SS posts to the public as soon as the update leaks though, which he already did.

I'm more concerned by how he hasn't posted about the posts being updated and unlocked though. He's usually really quick with that, I really hope that last round of trolls and all that other crap didn't drive one of the best devs on this site off.
Been like 8 minutes bro, give me a break :ROFLMAO:

OP updated and posts unlocked.
I messed up the save thing so you'll have to do it again at the end of this update.
If you get the "Save now" screen when you load, just rollback and you'll be able to continue

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
He seems to be pretty chill about that stuff, assholes will be assholes and then fade into distant memory, and knows that we love him and his work.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

OP updated and posts unlocked.
I messed up the save thing so you'll have to do it again at the end of this update.
If you get the "Save now" screen when you load, just rollback and you'll be able to continue
Dude, unbelievable... 8 whole minutes... That episode was really grabbing you, wasn't it? Pfffft... 8 minutes... like... were you asleep or what???? (j/k) Like, dude, not cool bro, not cool.....................!!!!!!!!!!11

Are you fucking kidding me? You had the edit page open already, with everything in place... it was just the pressing of the "SAVE" button.... you Master of deception...

Damn Moon that was fast.

Now all that's left to do is to wait for KoGa3 to do magic with the multi mod... and presto... a nice dose of GH.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I don't believe Moonbox will be less chill about all that. Trolls and such come and go and Grandma's House grows stronger in fanbase and popularity.
I'm a proud patron of Moonbox and I'll just keep going like that, even considering updates always drop here before reaching my patreon tier. I just don't care about that. I bet many others feel the same.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes