HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I agree, I didn't - I simply posted a comment expressing some concerns about the first impression I was left with.

Obviously I intend to play more, hence the final statement "We will see."

BTW acting like some sort of white knight comment police is unconstructive! - The dev clearly understood where I was coming from because they responded twice, once to allay my concerns & once for clarification on one of the bugs I'd witnessed.
Yes, me disagreeing with you certainly makes me a "white knight", that expression has to be one of the dumbest things the internet has come up with....couldn't just be a difference of opinion, could it?

This is a discussion forum, if you don't want people having a different opinion than you, send a PM.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yes, me disagreeing with you certainly makes me a "white knight", that expression has to be one of the dumbest things the internet has come up with....couldn't just be a difference of opinion, could it?

This is a discussion forum, if you don't want people having a different opinion than you, send a PM.
Yessss... turn from a white knight to a dark knight.
Kermit dark side.gif
and cut down all the dumb dumb poopy butts.
b33.gif

On a more serious note, I'm dying for more Jamila and Jada... and Grandma... and Cat...

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So without a way to get out of the whole femdom thing, I am skipping Sandra. I like her look but from what I read the only way to continue is go down her route or turn the tables and end her route anyway so I am just going to ignore it because I would end up losing the route anyway. Hopefully in future updates, there is a middle option where you can just interact with her normally.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So without a way to get out of the whole femdom thing, I am skipping Sandra. I like her look but from what I read the only way to continue is go down her route or turn the tables and end her route anyway so I am just going to ignore it because I would end up losing the route anyway. Hopefully in future updates, there is a middle option where you can just interact with her normally.
or, an option to take control.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There won't be. She is there for Femdom fans. Also she is a side character, which you may or may not see again.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
or, an option to take control.
There won't be. She is there for Femdom fans. Also she is a side character, which you may or may not see again.
What the dev has stated:
No her route is femdom only, you can get a one off maledom scene later if you provoke her now but that will end her route.

She won't be in a harem but she'll have a full route.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes