redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Does it have the animation tag?
fuck me my bad I didn't even know there was an animated tag lmao:KEK:

I don't remember a game I played that didn't have animations so I just assumed they all are animated - specially considering theres 1200+ pages on this thread

so my main question is despite the lack of animations is this that good of a game?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

I don't remember a game I played that didn't have animations so I just assumed they all are animated - specially considering theres 1200+ pages on this thread

so my main question is despite the lack of animations is this that good of a game?
I personally enjoy this game. I can only advise you to play it yourself and form your own opinion.:)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can't really answer that, as don't know what constitutes a good game, for you.
Different strokes, for different folks.

It's a light hearted romp, with loads of sexy women & plenty of sex (with no penalties for fucking everyone you want to).
There are a lot af amusing moments, a lot of sweet moments, it's not in-depth, so don't expect a complex story.
I'd describe it quickly as "easy going, cute & fun".

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

If it is too your taste it is and there are quite a few more games around without animations. Animations especially in Daz based character games are one of the main drains on dev time and one reason so many games have slow and/or small updates, so they are a mixed blessing especially if not great animations. Can only say try for yourself and you will know within half an hour of season 1 if to your taste overall likely.

Reactions: redsus123

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Just play and you won't regret it. For me, this is a game purely for fun and a pastime without much stress and I am happy with it. and by the way, this is my first game without animation)))

Reactions: SlapE and redsus123

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
you must install ipatch, not if you want you must. [half joking]

a week or so until sex with amy.....or at least update

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes