Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Well, the updates have been very consistent in size so if they are shorter for you it's because you have said no to some LI's.

And regarding "don't add anything to the story", hate to tell you, there have never been one to begin with......
I am not going to lie I have said no to some LI's, so that might make my experience different than others.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know I might get some hate for this, But I need to say this.

At the beginning when this game came out I was in love with the characters and story, I would get hype anytime this game got updated but now recently I don't feel it anymore, I feel that recent updates have become nothing more than Filler episodes. The last update that I remember did really made me happy and it still one of my favorites is the Christmas update After that, no other update has made me feel the same and recent updates feel shorter or don't add anything to the story (imo) Also, I hate that we barely see Allison anymore When we do get to see her she barely gets any character development, I mean to you all remember when she used to have wet dreams about MC? Yeah, what happened to that? Did she just stop having those dreams or did the developer forgot about that plot line? Look, I want to qualify one I'm not saying I want to have sex with her, Well, I do but what I want is one update is just focus on her, No other characters just her and MC a one update that progresses her character development with MC Is that too much to ask?

MoonBox by any chance that you are reading this, I want to say that I have nothing but respect to you and I'm sorry if my words come out rude or hateful It was not my intention, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
I'm guessing you said no to Tanya in the beginning, since much of the recent development content has been focused on her, including some Nana development. I'm not sure who else you're missing, since you didn't say, but there actually has been quite a bit of individual development in the recent updates. Not every one, but most of them since S3 started have featured one of the "side" girls, some even crossing over between updates.

Yes, Nana's development has been a bit "on hold" over that time, but not entirely, and it's not the first time she's been less seen over a few updates either. Our man has a busy life right now ... depending on how many women are in it.
On a side note to y'all Remember that President lady that the dev tease in the first part, What happened to her?
Moon actually did address this recently. She's basically going to show up in end-game content. So meeting her will be a sad moment for all of us players who still enjoy the game.

Reactions: CircaAD

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I'm guessing you said no to Tanya in the beginning, since much of the recent development content has been focused on her, including some Nana development. I'm not sure who else you're missing, since you didn't say, but there actually has been quite a bit of individual development in the recent updates. Not every one, but most of them since S3 started have featured one of the "side" girls, some even crossing over between updates.

Yes, Nana's development has been a bit "on hold" over that time, but not entirely, and it's not the first time she's been less seen over a few updates either. Our man has a busy life right now ... depending on how many women are in it.

Moon actually did address this recently. She's basically going to show up in end-game content. So meeting her will be a sad moment for all of us players who still enjoy the game.
Yes, I did say no to Tanya at the beginning because I was not a big fan of her design back then but now that you said that there's more development on Tanya's path It makes me a little annoyed that you need to be on her character path just to get more character development for Allison. That's why I say that should be update only focus on Allison and MC imo For the people that are not in the Tanya path.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, I did say no to Tanya at the beginning because I was not a big fan of her design back then but now that you said that there's more development on Tanya's path It makes me a little annoyed that you need to be on her character path just to get more character development for Allison. That's why I say that should be update only focus on Allison and MC imo For the people that are not in the Tanya path.
Just start over and hold the skip button, I've had to do it like 2 times in the last month cause of phone woes. It takes like maybe 20 min, hit skip do things select choice hit skip do other things etc.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Just start over and hold the skip button, I've had to do it like 2 times in the last month cause of phone woes. It takes like maybe 20 min, hit skip do things select choice hit skip do other things etc.
images.jpeg
But honestly, I might just wait for the game to be complete That dev probably will combine all parts together into one
Making much easier to replay it.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Honestly, I didn't like her design at the beginning but now I kinda regret it and now I'm In Too Deep and too lazy to start over:ROFLMAO:.
Please don't crucify me:cry:.
I don't recommend it because you'll lose out on the previous scenes with her but if you use KoGa3's Mod you can set her variable to "on" so that in the coming updates you'll see her scenes, at least that was a function the last time I looked at Koga's mod menu.

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023
I choose them ALL :p I figure I can always neglect one if need be down the line; however, love shared does not mean love diminished, so. . .

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes