TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So, you're a Switch. :ROFLMAO:
I guess, although I don't tend to be into domming or subbing. It's more, if I already wanna eat the pie if some silly games, that don't counteract my morals, will help her enjoy it more... why not. Irl I'd never be comfortable with the CNC stuff with the pizza shop girl, for example.

Reactions: Dark Silence

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ew dude what the fuck is this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the fuck this is? This is Omar, placing himself out of the reaches of all YOUR women, forever. Aren't you glad to have a friend like this? The only one better is Aallyah's brother, Jamal. Or the ineffable Marcel.

Just enjoy!!

Peace :D

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Ah, so you are saying (about devotion to Amy) that it's nothing to do with unattainability? I hadn't considered that. It seems unlikely, but OK.
Keeping in mind that the dev describes this as a fuckfest rather than a story, it does seem like Amy has a story, and it's one of restoring the ability to experience and enjoy sex (hetero see, at least; its certainly possible that she's engaged in lesbian relationships).

We've been told enough about her past to know she had an extremely negative encounter that turned her off men. What we're seeing with her is a journey, with one of the few men she trusts being open to her, loving her emotionally, and allowing others to push her towards expanding their relationship.

You know, just to read a lot into a fuckfest where the dev is just prolonging things with a few characters to sucker his patrons out of money.

Keep suckering me just the way you've planned to all along, MoonBox.

PS: And I do find Amy one of the prettiest, sexiest ladies in the game. Having absolutely nothing to do with whether the MC ever "taps that."

Reactions: keefer43 and DA22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I know I might get some hate for this, But I need to say this.

At the beginning when this game came out I was in love with the characters and story, I would get hype anytime this game got updated but now recently I don't feel it anymore, I feel that recent updates have become nothing more than Filler episodes. The last update that I remember did really made me happy and it still one of my favorites is the Christmas update After that, no other update has made me feel the same and recent updates feel shorter or don't add anything to the story (imo) Also, I hate that we barely see Allison anymore When we do get to see her she barely gets any character development, I mean to you all remember when she used to have wet dreams about MC? Yeah, what happened to that? Did she just stop having those dreams or did the developer forgot about that plot line? Look, I want to qualify one I'm not saying I want to have sex with her, Well, I do but what I want is one update is just focus on her, No other characters just her and MC a one update that progresses her character development with MC Is that too much to ask?

MoonBox by any chance that you are reading this, I want to say that I have nothing but respect to you and I'm sorry if my words come out rude or hateful It was not my intention, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

At the beginning when this game came out I was in love with the characters and story, I would get hype anytime this game got updated but now recently I don't feel it anymore, I feel that recent updates have become nothing more than Filler episodes. The last update that I remember did really made me happy and it still one of my favorites is the Christmas update After that, no other update has made me feel the same and recent updates feel shorter or don't add anything to the story (imo) Also, I hate that we barely see Allison anymore When we do get to see her she barely gets any character development, I mean to you all remember when she used to have wet dreams about MC? Yeah, what happened to that? Did she just stop having those dreams or did the developer forgot about that plot line? Look, I want to qualify one I'm not saying I want to have sex with her, Well, I do but what I want is one update is just focus on her, No other characters just her and MC a one update that progresses her character development with MC Is that too much to ask?

MoonBox by any chance that you are reading this, I want to say that I have nothing but respect to you and I'm sorry if my words come out rude or hateful It was not my intention, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
MoonBox is not the kind of developer who can get angry or take criticism poorly... but yes, this is your personal opinion and I think the developer will hear you no matter what. Although for some reason I’m sure MoonBox has prepared a surprise in 2024 for Nana fans ;)

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
MoonBox is not the kind of developer who can get angry or take criticism poorly... but yes, this is your personal opinion and I think the developer will hear you no matter what. Although for some reason I’m sure MoonBox has prepared a surprise in 2024 for Nana fans ;)
Like I said, I'm not looking just for sex scenes (not that I'm complaining;)) All I want is just more character development in future updates and less filler.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Well, the updates have been very consistent in size so if they are shorter for you it's because you have said no to some LI's.

And regarding "don't add anything to the story", hate to tell you, there have never been one to begin with......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes