RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is it just me or has the MC not gotten enough of the women pregnant? Especially with his super sperm and propensity for giving cream pies?
For some reason, I was under the impression that (except for the M7) you'd have some degree of control over who would get pregnant.

That said, I'm already not sure if you had any control over at least one of the El Pene de Diablo girls, or of Karen and Paveena (outside of simply avoiding them). That control could simply be a choice of whether to cum inside a girl or not (once you do that, it's mostly out of your hands, unless Cat's there to suck your milk out of the girl's vagina (yeah, odds are he gets past the cervix given his size, but less semen is still less semen)).

Also, as another post mentioned, it hasn't been that long. I believe each release has been 1-2 in-game days, and there was a little bit of build-up for most girls. It's been less than 3 months for sure.

And, I'm also pretty sure Moonbox has made clear that "super-sperm" is merely a narrative tool, not a story driver. If the MC wants to get a character pregnant, there won't need to be careful calculations regarding ovulation times.

Paveena is a special case; she used Priya's infertility treatment, so she's gonna show prematurely (from what Priya said). Only a few of the women are dying to get pregnant; the others may not think about it too hard if a period is late.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey everyone, so have we had many weirdos already this year or are things going easy and calmly?

I hope it still is calm and since we still have quite a few days until the release that it stays that way.

Peace :)

P.S.: No I'm not really blind, I simply choose what to do when I see crap on the floor.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
P.S.: No I'm not really blind, I simply choose what to do when I see crap on the floor.
Umm - step over it, get what you need to clean it up, and get it rid it? Oddly enough, that usually goes better with your eyes open.

Now, if it's in someone else's yard (and I'm not walking the dog that left it) - I still wouldn't shut my eyes until I was sure I wouldn't step in it. And, at that point, no need to shut my eyes. Hold my nose? That could be useful.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes