Dredd_F4n

Oct 24, 2022
is there a way to change decision about wife's pregnancy ? i chose not to see her again from part 1 and i guess i'm missing some content in part3. can we go back on the decision without replaying from the beginning ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there a way to change decision about wife's pregnancy ? i chose not to see her again from part 1 and i guess i'm missing some content in part3. can we go back on the decision without replaying from the beginning ?
No there is none that I know for it. Tanya is on /off and in game for those who like Preg sex.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Make an extra save and try URM or save editor online and try a few options concerning Tanya, careful though can break game so use an extra save for that. It is how I set police lady back on. :devilish:

Should also work for Tanya, but you would stillmiss her old scenes and there are a few hot ones. :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Two Bulls sitting on a hill....
"Hey dad, let's run down there and fuck one of them cows!"
"No son, let's walk down there and fuck them all."

Nana will get hers... they ALL will. Thomas doesn't need to rush in half-cocked ;)
Ha ha ha, haven't heard that one since Duvall in Colors... :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I went back and installed .037 again, made saves on all the screens that tell me to SAVE Now. I've installed .045 and when I go to load up my game, nothing happens. No error messages, just doesn't change or load into the game. doesn't matter which save I use it's the same result. It never leaves that last screen. I am getting errors now when I try and load the second and third saves. Whatever I try to do it will not let me proceed with the game.
IIRC, don't use "Load".
Instead click on "Start" & I think it will then offer to import your save from the end of the previous chapter.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
KoGa3's mod might be able to as well ... not sure.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Everyone is (probably correctly) assuming the poster means Tanya here. However, the only person the MC actually calls his wife is the doctor's sister, Paveena, who the MC impregnated in part 1. The answers remain the same, just an FYI.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everyone is (probably correctly) assuming the poster means Tanya here. However, the only person the MC actually calls his wife is the doctor's sister, Paveena, who the MC impregnated in part 1. The answers remain the same, just an FYI.
That was my take on it as well :)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Nana is the High Queen of the family everyone else aren't even on her level. :love: :love:

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Is it just me or has the MC not gotten enough of the women pregnant? Especially with his super sperm and propensity for giving cream pies?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes