Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, it really sucks that people are wanting to do the thing that is the main focus of the game.
I said this in another comment but the whole point of the game is that you bring girls to nana's house to fuck them. That is why it's called grandma's house. I don't know why you guys ever assumed that you were supposed to have sex with that sweet old lady. Fucking perverts :KEK:.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Happy new year my dude! Hopefully this will be the year the mc finally fucks nana, so people can finally stfu about it.
The whole thing is a highlight, if Mc fucks Nana, part of the interest in the story will disappear, all thanks to this the highlight of the game remains, Mc fucks all the girls from aunt to niece and cousin-Sisters, but Nana is the one who raised Mc and the one who feels for Mc she has a secret attraction... everything should happen in the future beautifully and smoothly, and not like perverted sex...

I'm sure MoonBox has her own plans for Nana and we will soon live to see these days

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The whole thing is a highlight, if Mc fucks Nana, part of the interest in the story will disappear, all thanks to this the highlight of the game remains, Mc fucks all the girls from aunt to niece and cousin-Sisters, but Nana is the one who raised Mc and the one who feels for Mc she has a secret attraction... everything should happen in the future beautifully and smoothly, and not like perverted sex...

I'm sure MoonBox has her own plans for Nana and we will soon live to see these days
dam right you cant rush things with the sweet grandma i dont know why people think they can just fuck her just like that

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
rush? three parts of game....
whatever, i'm waiting for auntie (the virgin)
the other auntie and her daughter, now, is old and boring content

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
rush? three parts of game....
whatever, i'm waiting for auntie (the virgin)
the other auntie and her daughter, now, is old and boring content
You think Nana take to long so instead you're gonna wait for the one that will be last......

Makes sense....

Also, what difference does it make how many parts there have been? MB has said numerous times that Nana will be around the halfway mark.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
You think Nana take to long so instead you're gonna wait for the one that will be last......

Makes sense....

Also, what difference does it make how many parts there have been? MB has said numerous times that Nana will be around the halfway mark.
I think MB has a counter and every time someone ask if there is sex with Nana, it get moved forward.
In the end we will have to wait until game 2 or 3 for Nana sex. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
Well I try to say it as nicely as possible but why didn't you save at the screen that says "SAVE NOW"?
Part 2 ends with 0.37 and after that Starts Part 3 with 0.38 til now And you don't mix Part 2 with Part 3. Treat them as standalone Game and put them in seperate folders.
I don't see what the difference is with saving on that specific screen on the one just before it. I have saved on the screen just before with other games and had no problems nor did I know it would make a difference this time around. I don't see why I should be subjected to your abusive comments or suggested attempts at saying it as nicely as possible when I came here looking for advice and help. Also, the answer to my previous question was not answered, do I need to install 0.38 until 0.45 or will it work just with 0.45?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't see what the difference is with saving on that specific screen on the one just before it. I have saved on the screen just before with other games and had no problems nor did I know it would make a difference this time around. I don't see why I should be subjected to your abusive comments or suggested attempts at saying it as nicely as possible when I came here looking for advice and help. Also, the answer to my previous question was not answered, do I need to install 0.38 until 0.45 or will it work just with 0.45?
0.45 should work with 0.37 export as long as there is still the import option, as far as I know it does. That is why a save bit earlier does not work as normally does, it needs a special export file that is only made if save on a screen that has that save message as OP says and has been answered a hundred times. You asked at wrong time, nothing personal. :)

PS: between the sex with Nana yet and this question it does keep this thread high on most recent and trending threads though, so at least keeps the game in view and as such is good for Moonbox. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Just download 0.45 the patch and save exactly at the save now screen was the precise enough, you precious snowflake that was hurt by my comment, which I didn't find abusive in the slightest.

As DA22 said it is in the OP
"Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3
"

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
how is fucking nana the mind foucs of the game?
Not quite sure what would give me that idea other than the name of the game and the Grandmother being the centerpiece in the banner. Also, despite being a grandmother, she's the most attractive female in the game.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019

Nah, I think then people will just want more varied scenes where MC fucks Nana and others.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes