RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
How do I update from part 1 to part 2 on Android? Do I just override the new update or what?
Sorry, the response you got previously was how things work on PC, not Android.

On Android:

1. Make sure you have played the old part to the end. You should see a black screen that says "SAVE NOW" in big letter. Save on that screen - not before, not after.
  2. Just install the next part; it should ask if you want to update or cancel - choose Update.
  3. You should be able to start playing with no problem.

Reactions: MoonBox

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
I can't proceed past version 0.37. I missed some of the updates and now with it on version 0.45 it's not making the crossover. I have saved just before the screen where it tells you it's at the end of Part 2 but when I install the latest version it tells me I need to use my save from Part 2 when I am. Do I need to put in the versions from 0.39 to 0.45 for it to work? Also, just the updates don't work for me, I install them over top of the previous version and it won't work. I'm really enjoying the game and would like to be able to continue but it's not letting me do anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I can't proceed past version 0.37. I missed some of the updates and now with it on version 0.45 it's not making the crossover. I have saved just before the screen where it tells you it's at the end of Part 2 but when I install the latest version it tells me I need to use my save from Part 2 when I am. Do I need to put in the versions from 0.39 to 0.45 for it to work? Also, just the updates don't work for me, I install them over top of the previous version and it won't work. I'm really enjoying the game and would like to be able to continue but it's not letting me do anything else.
Well I try to say it as nicely as possible but why didn't you save at the screen that says "SAVE NOW"?
Part 2 ends with 0.37 and after that Starts Part 3 with 0.38 til now And you don't mix Part 2 with Part 3. Treat them as standalone Game and put them in seperate folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: morphnet

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well I try to say it as nicely as possible but why didn't you save at the screen that says "SAVE NOW"?
Part 2 ends with 0.37 and after that Starts Part 3 with 0.38 til now And you don't mix Part 2 with Part 3. Treat them as standalone Game and put them in seperate folders.
Very diplomatic! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes