Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't see what the difference is with saving on that specific screen on the one just before it. I have saved on the screen just before with other games and had no problems nor did I know it would make a difference this time around. I don't see why I should be subjected to your abusive comments or suggested attempts at saying it as nicely as possible when I came here looking for advice and help. Also, the answer to my previous question was not answered, do I need to install 0.38 until 0.45 or will it work just with 0.45?
When I started reading this post, I was going to try to explain. By the time I'd finished reading this post, you'd made The List™ and I didn't care anymore. However, it is so ridiculous I had to follow up anyway.

Satou 100% answered your question, but considering that you clearly weren't capable of understanding that, I don't think anything anyone could tell you would. Also, you made it to the end of "Part 2" ... how did you get from Part 1 to Part 2 without understanding the issue? (Or did you start with the Part 2 questionnaire? That would explain things.)

Lastly, search the damn thread. Detailed explanations are peppered throughout. Not to mention, the OP explains it pretty clearly anyway.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Not quite sure what would give me that idea other than the name of the game and the Grandmother being the centerpiece in the banner. Also, despite being a grandmother, she's the most attractive female in the game.
okay so you get fuck her and then what is the game then over or what?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I mean it doesn’t have to be. There are multiple sex positions including threesomes and such so the content can still continue.
Last time I suggested a threesome with Nana here, I was told that, "not everyone likes lesbian content." I am still amazed by that response considering you can opt-out of nearly everything in this game.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
MoonBox is a girl? New lore unlocked!
Would explain some things.......

I don't see what the difference is with saving on that specific screen on the one just before it. I have saved on the screen just before with other games and had no problems nor did I know it would make a difference this time around. I don't see why I should be subjected to your abusive comments or suggested attempts at saying it as nicely as possible when I came here looking for advice and help. Also, the answer to my previous question was not answered, do I need to install 0.38 until 0.45 or will it work just with 0.45?
Pleas oh please tell me you are trying to be funny!

Not quite sure what would give me that idea other than the name of the game and the Grandmother being the centerpiece in the banner. Also, despite being a grandmother, she's the most attractive female in the game.
As have been said, the name of the VN is Grandma's HOUSE, not "Grandma's pussy must be entered immediately".......

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

As have been said, the name of the VN is Grandma's HOUSE, not "Grandma's pussy must be entered immediately".......
maybe people have what i call tiktok brain and everything has to go fast and thats why they cant handle they have to wait and again do people really want to fuck her right at start or wait for it?

Reactions: Ruffuss

belgar9000

Jul 20, 2020
I have no problem waiting to fk nana; story has been good so far.

That being said, I wish they'd take down the message saying it hasn't happened yet... kind of ruins any surprise; I don't want to know when it's coming.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have no problem waiting to fk nana; story has been good so far.

That being said, I wish they'd take down the message saying it hasn't happened yet... kind of ruins any surprise; I don't want to know when it's coming.
I don’t believe it will be taken down immediately if the scene happened maybe he’ll wait 2-3 updates to take it down maybe Moonbox will even let it stay there until the End.

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019

Ok, I went back and installed .037 again, made saves on all the screens that tell me to SAVE Now. I've installed .045 and when I go to load up my game, nothing happens. No error messages, just doesn't change or load into the game. doesn't matter which save I use it's the same result. It never leaves that last screen. I am getting errors now when I try and load the second and third saves. Whatever I try to do it will not let me proceed with the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes