RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
My observation skills suck I know. My mom still helps me find my things every now and then.
The rest of your post has been more than adequately covered by others - I believe the upshot was to admit when you're expressing opinions that others could disagree with, and not to be hostile.

My comment is more personal. No matter how difficult it is to find tags, I can't recommend you turn to your mother for assistance here. Not unless she's quite atypical for mothers I know.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
My comment is more personal. No matter how difficult it is to find tags, I can't recommend you turn to your mother for assistance here. Not unless she's quite atypical for mothers I know.
Don't ask for mom's assistance regarding finding tags, gotcha (y).
Thanks for the suggestion. I was really asking myself whether I should go to her for help.

• Haha

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
lol Would be a fair point, but the relationship wiki is not. Hence "no such job title, in English". :LOL:
I know, just saw chance.
Anyway, half of people here can barely know basic of English. How long was is this there before you noticed it?
Fuck... don't be like that... Yeah it's funny... but... FUUUUUU

View attachment 3220309
I know I schould be careful, I've been accoused of racism here before.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know, just saw chance.
Anyway, half of people here can barely know basic of English. How long was is this there before you noticed it?

I know I schould be careful, I've been accoused of racism here before.
No idea how long that relationship guide has existed mate, quite a while I believe, but I've never had any use for it.
Only checked it out because Elhemeer has spent some time & effort bringing it up to date.

As for accusations of racism, I honestly don't see how anyone could call you racist for simply pointing out her country of origin.
There was nothing defamatory, or derogatory, in what you said. Anyone calling you racist, for that, clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word. (y)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No idea how long that relationship guide has existed mate, quite a while I believe, but I've never had any use for it.
Only checked it out because Elhemeer has spent some time & effort bringing it up to date.

As for accusations of racism, I honestly don't see how anyone could call you racist for simply pointing out her country of origin.
There was nothing defamatory, or derogatory, in what you said. Anyone calling you racist, for that, clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word. (y)
Yeah, and it was good humor anyway. Very opportune.

But...

FUUUU lol :D :D :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
it's real or not? because i've finished today the 3parts and doens't happened..i'm sorry but i can't read 1200 pages :ROFLMAO:
thanks for your kindness
It is real, but not the one you're thinking of.
Ophelia (Nanas friend) is a Grandmother too.
Minie (Polys Milas Grandma) as well and MC Fucked both! so yeah it is real !
Happy New Years Eve to you and to all Staffmembers , Nanites, Farl members And to all who play this Marvelous game
Exept Moonbox I whish him a Bombastic New Years Eve !
abrazo
Edit: What "Vodoo Assesor said™ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Minie (Polys Grandma) as well and MC Fucked both! so yeah it is real !
Happy New Years Eve to you and to all Staffmembers , Nanites, Farl members And to all who play this Marvelous game
abrazo
And don't forget mama Mabel. ;)
Wish you and everyone else a Happy new Years Eve mate!!! :giggle::giggle:

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
Minie (Polys Grandma) as well and MC Fucked both! so yeah it is real !
abrazo
ok then nana nope.. i understand haahah
whatever..incredible game. I'm sad because i've finished the three parts in two days :ROFLMAO:
thanks for your reply
happy new year at all

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes